Reviews for Fox in the Flowers
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very sweet poem with lovely imagery. I felt like I could have painted something from reading this. I'm not sure if there is a point or message in it that unites the fox, mist, and the final message, although I can understand it as an abstract poem. It's quite beautiful.
Chaos A. Mendel chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I really like this... it's magical, almost, like a dream. I love the repetition of the 'mist'; it adds so much more to the atmosphere...

I think (like in Amphelice), you can extend the second half, especially the meeting of the fox and what she says to the reader.

I would like to see some closure too, something like seeing her drift back into the mist. I understand what you're going for: the lingering of the last few lines in the reader's mind (they are beautiful lines), but I think you could still accomplish that with more closure at the end. Just my suggestion.
rrmehta364 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
"A darkened mist curls around me

I lose myself in its embrace" : Beautiful lines.

I really liked the poem. The meaning seemed a bit hard, but I think I understood what you were saying by the end.

-bye.
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Oh! I love this! It's so pretty and meaningful and ...poetic. Very airy and musing. *puts on favorites list* I had no idea you could be so poetic about your word choice and structure. You should write more of this sort of thing. (not that I don't like your other stuff, it's great too - i just think it's neat you can do both. I've been wanting to try my hand at a modern thriller for ages upon ages but I haven't gotten a plotline worked out yet and even if I do I tremble at what everyone here will say - Pheobe writing a thriller! lol but it's marvelous you're diverse about what you write.) so...enough rambling. Lovely poem, in short.
Kaggr chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Beyond confused, though I'm sure there's some hidden meaning that I've yet to find!
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
i love the story-like tone of this, it flows really well. great job!
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
For some reason this seems incomplete to me, almost like whatever tale is being told has yet to reach the ending.

I'm waiting for the punchline, for an explanation, and I know it isn't going to be forthcoming.

I already mentioned I don't get poetry didn't I?

Spawny
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Great poem.
Arej chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Okay. Wow. I read this because I don't like poetry very much [well, correction, I like poetry but hate dissecting it] and all I can say is 'wow'. This is good. It makes you think, you know? Of course you do. You wrote it. I'm an idiot. Ignore me.

BB- Arej
Arkash chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
A very nice poem.

You should write more.
SilverBluu chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Feels like a shakespear play almost, keep writing
Pomaikai chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Hey, this could almost be a short story. Nice work, by the way.