Reviews for Freakier Than This
Oki3xDoki3 chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
OMG... This is so effein kyote! ohohoho and i love your name! it has MOO MOO IN IT! ahahahahah omg ima so read this when you uplaod! I'll be watchin!

Much love-OKi3xDoki3
kini chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
waa more! pleez u havent updated in forever!
Kini Takohashi chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
I LOVE YOU! *Cries* I need more! MORE! please! PLEASE! I LOVE IT AND I WANT TO READ MORE!I PROMISE IF I EVER MAKE IT AS A WRITER I'LL TELL PEOPLE ABOUT YOU AND SUPPORT YOU FOREVER! PLEASE UPDATE!-your loyal servant Kini Takohashi-
natalia chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
I LOVE THIS oNE! YAY
natalia chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
wow i liked it...kinda wierd but nice lol..ok..yea it was good
Phoenix of the Sea chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
*DIES laughing*
yaoiprincess chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
lol. This is funny and bearably sweet at the same time Plz, update soon~~!
Sreym chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
This story is really cute, I like it. I hope you update soon, I'm interested to know where it's going. Great job so far :)
Eris Mackenzie chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Hehehe, I beta'd this story! *dancey-dancey* By the way, I never got to tell you, moo, how much I love this story. _ I shall update with TWO ficcies instead of one because I like this so muches!
greenbanana chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
"scary in a good way" lol... awesome. continue, this rocks!
Eris Mackenzie chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
*stares open mouthed*

OMG! YOU'RE SO FREAKING GREAT! I LOVE THIS!

OKay, I wasn't even going to read any of your stuff just because I was kinda busy and most people's things kinda...lack but I read your review for my story and I thought you were really funny so I went to your pro to email you when I saw this.

Let me tell you - something like this is VERY difficult to write and you have pulled it off beautifully. I cannot WAIT until you update! *gets all excited* Ahem... *turns red* Excuse me... *grin* But really it IS! I just think Jamon is SO adorable and Kier is tragically (or is he? duh-duh-duh) alone and "damaged". This story is definately one of the best I've read here in quite a while. _ Hurry and update!
Mitsumonster chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Nice job so far! The point of view at the beginning is really easy to mess up, I think, but you pulled it of beautifully. This story has a lot of potential, so keep up the good work, and update soon, please!
Eitriarch chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
youre a better writer than me, i can say that much. i didnt really find it fuuny although it was a bit odd but interesting...i really shouldnt be reviewing at all though v_v hmph
Unmei-san chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Aww! X3 Such an interesting story! ;.; *Sniffles* Lil' kitten makes me wanna hug the guy. Poor dear...

Please update soon! :D I wanna read more! *Adds to watching list*