Reviews for Syllogism Syndrome
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Really awesome. There's a lot of sides to this one, I had to read it a couple times to get agrasp on it, but I like it. It made me think, and that's kind of hard on this website sometimes. Great job. I love the kind of light-headed feeling it gives off, though I'm not sure if you were going for that or not:)

Thanks for your review, too, by the way. Always happy to please.

Anna (goldenone)
kit feral chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Aristotle! He has so become one of my favorite people for some reason. I love his quote: "The law is reason, free from passion." Very cool. (Though, kind of wrong. But still cool.) Anyway, moving beyond the first line, lol. I liked the Q part, though I didn't get it at all. As to your question, I don't know- I get inspired in English because I'm right at the back, with a table to myself, and I'm beside the dictionaries and thesauruses. Nobody bugs me, and I have books! It's a perfect time to write. The fact that the class is totally easy so I can do the work in a second and the teacher is amazingly cool and let's me be by myself helps, too. I loved this poem- the beautiful confusion, I'll call it- keep it up!