Reviews for The Shattered Mirror
This is amazing.

- Colleen
Timothy Hazelo chapter 8 . 9/9/2005
LOL!

You have to explain this to me later...

I seriously don't understand...lol.
Wind's Whisper chapter 8 . 9/9/2005
WOW. Good God, that's an amazing piece of writing there.

It's so powerful!

I admit, I was a bit confused at the ending for a few seconds (I'm rather slow at times, to be honest)...but WOW. You left me (almost completly) speechless.

I'm off to read your other work now!

Go Crazy

Wind's Whisper
miss-blackhair chapter 8 . 9/9/2005
this is one of the best stories i've ever read... its so sweet! hope you'll write more of those kind! )
The Fourth Fate chapter 8 . 9/8/2005
OMFG. The end was AMAZING. SUCH a twist. WOW. HOLY CRAP. THIS IS INCREDIBLE. I NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER PREDICTED THAT! Ben was B.B... BUT JANE WAS BETH. Wow. And he picked her up on the street. And her whole story was meaningless. It was just the idea that Ben had come back. Except is WASNT meaningless. It was incredible. Everyone's dead but Delia. WOW. OMFG. I need to think about this one. WOW. WOW WOW WOW WOW.
Karuli chapter 8 . 9/7/2005
great story. unexpected ending. those stories are always the best. hope you write more stories.
The Fourth Fate chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
WOW. I can't believe it. This is how it all happened... I hate Delia. You know, I sort of hated her all along. That one scene where she was like "you haven't lost your virginity yet?" and she seemed so shocked... I don't know. She just seemed like a bitch. A real best friend would have been happy for Jane.

Also, Eric. I guess I disliked him for being "the other man" since I always thought Dylan was cute. Funny how we had the same opinions of those characters. Hah. Although, I did like him (Eric) in the begining.

Poor Joe. I dunno about Delia's story though. I mean Joe and Delia were going out since 6th grade. And Dylan was his best friend... But then, Delia wouldn't have *needed* to go as far with Eric if she hadn't known Joe would leave her. Or maybe those two things are unconnected. I'd rather think they are though. It gives Delia a human side.

I still want to know more about B.B. Is he Ben? I think he is. You should hurry and update. PLEASE.

Also, I want to give you total props because this story was incredible. The confused begining, the likely hood of B.B. picking up Jane. Jane's deep desire to tell B.B. what happened. It's all so... wonderful. Wow. This is an amazing story.
Timothy Hazelo chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
That...Made me Cry...

Timothy HazeloTrue Beleiver of Xenu
The Fourth Fate chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
WOW. You BETTER update. I'm not sure the romantic thing with Jane and B.B. is... to my liking. Hahaha. Sorry that was a bratty. I don't know. It just doesn't seem right. She's so torn about everything in her life... He's so heart broken (ok yeah I'm assuming hes ben, even if that does make an ass out of u and me)

Oh well. You're the author... And you're doing an excellent job, by the way.
The Fourth Fate chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
So good! I can hardly stand it! I love hearing everyone's stories. The paralells between Jane and B.B.'s stories are...shocking. Hm. I know this is the opposite of what I said in my profile about Randy and Gerry, but B.B. and Jane are so perfect together... Not romantically, I don't think... As friends... Yeah they should stay in touch... I think... I hope they do...
The Fourth Fate chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
SO good so far. Hahahaha now I'm reading Thirteenth Hour AND The Shattered Mirror. Excellent work so far...

B.B.'s story: Good. The way he told it sounded just how I thought he'd talk. Excellent job there!

Jane's story: So interesting. I don't know why, I mean I hardly know the characters yet, but it seems more likely Jane would lose her virginity with Eric than Dylan. Dylan seems so sweet... Like a puppy... Hm.
The Fourth Fate chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
Really good so far. I checked on your account actually to read Thirteenth Hour, but found this and I'm delighted! I love this story. It's so sad though. You're a really good writer, by the way. Can't wait to keep reading!

Oh right, I was gonna be open in my reviews to you...

Ok so I'm wondering how many bags of Cheetos Jane's gonna have to end up suffering through.

I love the setting. Taxi cab... Exotic... lol

I REALLY want to know what happened to all her friends. Such a mystery. You set that up nicely, with B. B. talking first.

Eric is interesting, but I'm a little disturbed by the flash back. Why did he think she was cutting herself? Hmm. The story is REALLY powerful so far. I love it.

I hate to be a hypocrite (I hate when people talk about themselves in their reviews to others) but I REALLY wanted to thank you for all your incredible reviews on The Legend Of Black Water Cove. You reactions are everything I hoped to get from a reader. Thankyou! Chapter 14 should be up REALLY soon. I was writing it in Hebrew (the language, just in case you didn't know) class today. Lol.
Timothy Hazelo chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
This was my favorite chapter. I still don't see how B.B.'s and Jane's stories Intervein. But, I guess I will find out. Did you say only two chapters? WHAT!
oh.rotund chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
Hey there. I'm really liking this story, even if some parts are slightly cheesy (sorry). Please update it soon! I can't wait.
lovelikeamixtape chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
i happened upon the story again and realized after awhile- 'hey! i remember this!' lol. i really like where this is going and how you intertwine jane's thoughts with b.b.'s story and actions. i like where this is going, keep it up and hopefully i'll be back! 3