Reviews for Soft
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
WOW. Beautiful piece. The beginning completely drew me in, I love the bit about the stars and about the scent on the pillow. Everything, was just perfect, really.

i would love opinions from a talented writer like yourself on my work! it would mean a lot.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
i love how you almost 'travel around the neighborhood'(or maybe it's just that one [bed]room) in this poem describing everything with such vivid words. love it
erised i chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
"My fingers trace the outlines on the pillow / Inhaling every scent spilled long before I’d been here."

You're amazing.I seriously envy your talent.
solitaire-for-two chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
comprehensive longing. ah, i love this. very nice piece. and of course, lines that taste delicious: "The sheets are missing pages" and "I cannot see the stars but I know where they belong".

lovely.
Joewhatever chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
ACH! Dear lord, how do you do this? Lol. Your poetry is just amazing in the sense that you take miniscule little details and turn them into monumental things- all in all, the words create this fabulous image/story/whatever and it's all so melancholy and interesting and wow.

I cannot see the stars but I know where they belong.

That's a kickass line, and I loved the ending, it was quite lovely.

Anyway, sorry for the giddy/hyper/slightly incoherent nature of this review...i'm just really tired and running on left over ice cream cake. -drops dead-

It was a very well written poem. I liked it a lot.
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
genuis is spelled K-A-T-Y-A.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
This will be the second time that I've died today... *dies again*. This is amazing and beautiful and just gorgeous. (I really need to use a better vocabulary-sorry.) *bows to you* The imagery is so so very lovely.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
aw i love your style! this poem is just another brilliant piece and keep writing :D
Blonde Babi chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I love this! This is a unique idea. I love unique ideas! I hope i spelled that right. Not many writers can write like that. you proved them wrong. I want ppl to write poems like this! keep up the great work!
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 5/8/2005