Reviews for The 'I Feel Like Crap' Poem
Darcy chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Crazy!
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I like it, it's very quirky. I wrote a poem like this with a friend one time, but I didn't post it.
paper dolls chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Brilliant. Whether or not you intended it to be or not, this was the funniest thing I have read in a long time... probably since that parody, "Gothycke Poetry from a Torturede Soule" or something, there were probably more mispellings in the title than that...

I would give you an award, but sadly, I have none. Will you settle for my little mongoose? You like the mongoose. Your existence is meaningless without it.
lastwrites chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
hehe... the lines are ingenious. However, all though I think this poems intention is to be pensive(right?) but it actually becomes more amusing than sad. It definetly amused me. Other than that, I think this was pretty cool.
Spare Change chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Haha! That is a very interesting exercise, and it did produce entertaining work. Good job good job! :)
emptyword chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
*laughs* well, that was refreshing! lovely and, of course, well-rhymed. ;)
youzi chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
haha! Wonderfully irrelevant! Keep writing D
Nausikaa chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I'm not sure whether it's meant to be or not, but this is quite funny. Eating ducks and dancing crappily. heh heh.
shinco chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Wow, yeah, that was just kind of a bunch of ramblings, huh? lololol I liked it, though! Nice job you guys did!
forbidden passion chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
that was good i enjoyed. your a good poet!

FP
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
haha quite funny, i love how this all just randomly moves on x weasel within x