Reviews for day & night
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I love the images you portrayed in this. The verbs are strong, and that helps in the visualizations. Nice work. Keep writing! :)
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
entertaining, i like it, reminds me of those pictures of the sun and moon with the faces on them..the oriental ish kind of ones if you know what i mean, anywayz, muchly nice
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I like how you write “thinking poem” instead of just flat out saying something. You use wonderful metaphors. (I think you’re the better writer, out of the two of us) :)
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
this is cute. and i don't call many things cute.
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Interesting, I can only stand in awe at your versatrility and range of inspiration, you come up with so many different ideas and unique concepts - great job.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Awesome work on this!
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
funny, this had sort of a twisted sense of humour. portraying day and night as characters, opponents. lol kool poem!
The Deadliest Sin chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
1st off, I'd like to thank you soo much for leaving me a wonderful review,totally made me day and also inspired me to post more things here.

This poem is really short, but also, it lets the reader get a view into your soul. Its both deep and almost, for lack of a better word, harsh, with some wording. It's kind of like ee cummings poetry, he wrote a poem called "brIght" (i think) and the paranthesis and the way it's written really remind me of that style of writing.

Thanks again for the reviewLiz :)
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
awesome piece. i love the personification. great job!
Opium Hex chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
This is a very creative concept...and well -worded. I like your formatting.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
very good poem )
katmonkey chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wow, I. Love. This. *clicks to add to faves*

Lime
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wow. There could be so many different meanings behind this poem. I really loved it. Incredible poem.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
This is quite lovely. I love all the mixed frases you used.
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
So much said in so few words. Very intriguing and mystical in a way. Keep up the excellent writings!