Reviews for mornings
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Sweet and sensual. I love the imagery here. Endearing.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
oo, that was very warm feeling, really enjoyed that, muchly beautiful, wonderful job
Millay Inspired chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Your words "slipping, kissed, caressed, danced" all have a slippery "s" feel to them, and suddenly you throw in the dischordant sound of "infectious"

I'm not sure if that was intentional for emphasis, or if you didn't mean to do that, but the effect needs to grow on me some more.
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I'm surprised I didn't review this. I was sure that I reviewed this before, but then, with my failing memory, I can't remember anything . But nice job on this one. The first line was effective, and I simply loved it. It's just so happy and bright, and it's a refreshing change from your normally dark and angsty poetry. This poem is simply very beautiful, and I love the way that you portrayed a sunny day on this.

Heather
Frodo chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Simple yet beautifully written. You really have quite a knack for writing poetry. Your work flows well and seems so effortless but ends up sounding so beautiful. Great work. -Micah
Jazzista chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This is a true work of art! Very beautiful. :)
Edraith chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This is really beautiful. Captures the moment quite exquisitely, I can almost feel the warmth and light of the sun myself while reading it. Nice job. "infectious grin" is a fitting image, well done indeed. :-)
Bitch Du Jour chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Sounds like many mornings I had before I fell into the depths of pretty.
tablesalt chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
so short, yet so purely sweet and beautiful. keep on writing.
Chelsie Anderson AKA Chi-Chi chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Thats deep It flows well and It has alot of metaphors good job
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Super-pretty. Pet peeve: using the same word twice in a poem (sun). I liked this though, flowed well.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
beautiful piece. i like the imagery. and once again, good personification. great work. keep it up!
Unpretentious chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Cute, lovely imagery. Beware the typo demon, however - "pass" "past" and "stretched" has two t's. Nice! )
Opium Hex chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
A lovely poem in it's simplicity.
Blasphemous Murderer chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
It's warming, and sweet. Nice in it's simplicity.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »