Reviews for Here We Stand
Les Yeux Minuit chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
i really love your poems the flow is just so easy to read...and the visualization you put into your poems...just fantastic...i totally love it! you have to write more soon!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I like this one...and the way you set it up. Well done!
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Wonderful. Love the simplicity in which it's written. Beautiful.
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
i really like it, it has a special tone to it. and the rhymes are magnificent too, they just add to the poem!
Stifled Scar chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This was a great poem. A great example of the cycle of "love". Keep writing!
xLilxChikax chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
nice poem, I like the rhyming pattern and the format. Keep it up!
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Great poem. It's nicely written. ) I really enjoyed reading it. Expecially the format. I liked how you did the format.

-Apples
wantedINheaven chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
It's an endless cycle, is it not?

*sigh*

Good write!
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Lovely stage by stage format!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I like it but deviation from the rhyme scheme in the first and last stanzas takes away from the rhythm of the rhyme. The rest is very nice.

P.S In response to what inspired Youth in Asia, I was moved to write because of the death of Terry Schiavo and people's talk of Euthenasia, etc. Thanks for the review!
In Search of Sunrise chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
wow so organized and meaning full..i liked the way you chose your words haha...and the sentences are so evenly balanced! totally different than mine..

oh and thanks for reviewing my poem!: you're right...it does happen with girls too haha...i'll change it
jaepoe chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
i liked the rhyming pattern and the repetition of the first line, the whole concept is really your last verse kinda felt different from the rest.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
::sigh:: lost love can suck, but you made it have a somewhat possitive spin
RedXfire chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
haha not bad, and thanx for the Review on my poem. Yeah im only 14 but im glad i proved you wrong haah well nice any ways
Room Without A Door chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Wow. I love it. The short lines work really well to tell the story. I love how throughout the poem it shows different emotions. At the end its almost sad. Really good job!