Reviews for Family Matters
Britney chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
Well I finally had time to read this. I've been trying to forever. Actually I didn't have time... I had to read it with my mom coming in every couple minutes to tell me to go to bed.

But I really liked it. It's really good. Your stuff is just better with every story you do.

And I am amazed that you actually still find time to write. lol.

I like Jason. I hope he didn't make the bet.
Shixa Goddess chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
I think I would feel very awkward having that chat with my mum. I would still not be talking to her after finding out about the baby. I'm still confused about the bet, did Jason make the bet after the plan to split up their parents, or before?
DuchessYappingDog chapter 7 . 7/3/2005
I think she's being stupid. I think there's no bet. And even if there's a bet, she's still being stupid. Oh well, girls are way too emotional and jump to conclusions to much. (I can say so for myself.) Damn PMS and horomones.
Chelsea Plum chapter 7 . 7/3/2005
YES! You made Jason cry! It is quite sad but, well deserved..kind of. I'm still loving the story. Keep posting!

Chelsea
bulletproof.cupid chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
Hmm hmm good stuff here. Damn it she has to give Jason a chance... for once I think he's being truthful. I mean who the hell would cry and be stressed over a fling? But hey, it's hard to forgive someone and when you do, you kinda feel relieved. Right, so update soon and thanks for the great read. Adios!
TaurusGirl7 chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
this conflict between them has got to resolve itself!

update soon!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
NO MORE SNEAK PEEKS!I don't know if I'm happy or sad. It's sad that Alise won't let Jason explain, I nearly cried. Lovin' the fic.
ANS chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
This is really good. I like it. UPDATE SOON!
x.your.brand.new.mistake.x chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
Awesome chapter...God loves you!
Emilea chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
i want more angsty sad shit. i almost cried but I get so emotional when reading stories I noe how to hold bak now.

neway. update soon babe!

babe anjwl.x
brianna chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
i like it...
Amy666 chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
I feel so horrible that i haven't read this story earlier. it pains me. ok, whatever, what i mean to say is that i really like your story and you should be expecting alot of review from me. So keep on writing and updating!
queen-lala chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
really good. can't wait for chapter 8!
KaiaLeigh chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
Good job, I just love this story.
Krystal Nickle chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
hey. wow. that was a good chapter, though i have to admitt that i was a little shocked that jason actually cried. it was really sad but im really glad that lise forgave her mother and they are on good terms again. but i still dont like jack!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »