Reviews for Family Matters
Red-rose-diva chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
update asap, but pretty please don't make it too sad. sad things suck.
photogirl16 chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
hi, good chapter, it was a little sad. I'm really starting to wonder if Jasen and Alise are going to get to together again and the wedding being called off or something. Update soon!
gum is yum chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
That was an AmAzInG chapter! I LOVE this story. Jason ultra hot babe. You are a great writer. Keep writing and update soon!
withdrawals chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
update soon, PLZZ
KaiaLeigh chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
Hey! Good chapter. Update again soon!
xpressgirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
good chap! its good that you kinda slowed it down...now it will be even better! soo UPDATE SOON!
babixbunny chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
o man. i would have never guessed that there was a bet going on
Shixa Goddess chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
At first I was really sad that she was giving up on Jason just because Sam kissed him. But after hearing about the bet, I'm glad she cut herself off so soon. If she had found out while still professing feelings for him, it would have been too hard to read. The way you have it is hard enough.
gum is yum chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
Hey~ I totally love this story. You keep adding in twists and turns to keep us hooked, and the characters all seem so real. It's soo good! The fact that there are both Jason and Jack having different sides of the story (about the whole bet thing) makes it more suspenseful. Please update soon!
Krystal Nickle chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
its ok about the no sneak peek cuz i wasnt gonna read it anywayz. when i read the last chapter's sneak peek, i really, really wanted to read the chapter pertaining to it (this one) and couldnt wait so to be fair to you and not hassel you about updating, im not gonna read anymore sneak peeks! but you can still write them. and this chapter was so sad. my dad's not dead but he is getting really old so sometimes i think about what i would do if he did die. i would probably visit his grave often because i would be lost without him correcting every single grammatical error in my speech or any of his other habits. this is really gross but whenever we drive, he always spits out the window. its not like a ritual or anything, he just needs to spit. but i am so used to it that i might even miss it, no matter how gross. but yeah, tmi, huh. well, i hope you update soon! thanks!
punkgirl123 chapter 6 . 6/18/2005
i like! UPDATE SOON!
Nuttyginger chapter 6 . 6/18/2005
Hi,Really liked the chapter. My parents slipt up after my mum had an affair and i haven't seen my dad since. She continues to make decisions without consulting me. I think you have a realistic relationship between Alisa and Jason just the whole kissing the other girl thing and the proclamation of the bet kinda threw me a bit. The ending was OK but could have been more to the point but it was a cool filler.

Nutty
queen-lala chapter 6 . 6/18/2005
dang...i wonder if his 'feelings' for her are real or not. it was a great chapter!update soon_
bulletproof.cupid chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Haha, I sense this is going to be really awesome. I'm going to read it tomorrow seeing at it's going to be three in thr morning here. Take care and update soon... bye!

~Bubblegum

Ps. I know this review somes like complete shit, but trust me, I can't think right now. You'll get a long review at the end of this and I mean REALLY long. Adios!
Riley chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
I love it! I'll die if you don't update soon.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »