Reviews for Family Matters
DuchessYappingDog chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
Wow. That was abrupt. Hahahhaa. Hmm I don't know whether to believe Jack or Jason. Tricky tricky. Boys. Sigh.
photogirl16 chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
oh sad. Hope that Jason was pretending the whole time. update soon.
Chelsea Plum chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
And the best is yet to come...lol. Great story! I can't wait to read what you post next. You're writing style is awesome and so down to earth. I'm still loving the relationship between Alisa and Jason. It's hilarious. Post more soon!

Chelsea
TaurusGirl7 chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
stupid stupid stupid jason! how could he do that to her? does he really have feelings for her or was it all about the bet? and why did he have to kiss sam back! i sense a lot of trouble with love coming up...

update soon!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
No sneak peeks means that you don't have one, right? Lol. Poor Lise! And Jason! It's so sad! Continue soon
littleblondmoi chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
udate, as soon as you can. and Please go back to the sneak peeks, want to know how it ends
peace etc chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
good chapter!
Krystal Nickle chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
oh man. i cant believe that dan had the nerve to try and tell her what to do and not to do. and please update soon! i read the sneak peek and wish i hadnt because it just makes me what to read it even more! what is gonna happen? well, just update soon! thanks
Chelsea Plum chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
I'm officially announcing this as my practicing religion! Keep writing. This story keeps getting better and better. Alisa and Jason have an awesome relationship. Screw the parents...they're selfish jerks! I'm loving the action. Keep it coming. Update soon!

Chelsea
Shixa Goddess chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
Wow, their parents are just crazy. I know you're only a littl ebit into the story, but I'm already starting to think of the ending. Will they be together, or will they have to live as sister and brother for the rest of their lives? Update soon!
photogirl16 chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
update soon!
fireangel26 chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
I love it please update soon!
babixbunny chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
o no! what's gonna happen? i feel it.. it's something bad between them. more plz!
babixbunny chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
i really really liked this chapter
babixbunny chapter 1 . 6/9/2005