Reviews for Family Matters
silent soulcry chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
wow... so do you realize how much i really like this? I like how it has progressed... the interactions between characters is great! loves it! keep up the good work!

Brianna
Nuttyginger chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
hey,I think i like this story more than i did before. This is really good. Having suffered a similar betrayal with my mother i can symperthise(?) with Alisa's POV. Just becareful to balance the angry betrayal aspect with nice happenings because a constantly angry story gets boring.

Looking very much forward to the next chapter

Nutty
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
Noo. NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! So you better update soon! Jason and Lise should stay together FOREVER! Lmao.
queen-lala chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
aw man why did you put a preview?..nah just playing can't wait for ya to update! oh and to answer your question about your stories, well i think... that they are all great!_ they are all equally good.
punkgirl123 chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
hey! once again...really good chapters! is it finishing soon or what? update soon...JASON IS HOT!
gum is yum chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
WOW. This story is abso-positively-lutely AMAZING. LoL. Seriously, it's SO cute! How does this not get a million reviews? And the sneak peek looks soo good. Update soon please!
TaurusGirl7 chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
uh oh! update ASAP! seriously... really fast!
Cassie chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
Great story! Not liking her mom, or Sam, at all, though. What a pair of bitches. Oh well, the Alise/Jason interaction makes it easier to overlook those two.
KaiaLeigh chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
Another great chapter, I laughed when her mom asked "is he a good kisser?"keep updating!
Shorty Baby chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
Whoa... What am I supposed to do with that sneak peak? I think you just crushed all of my hope for true love.. lol no I loved! They should atleast have some good times! See your chapters later... :)
Nuttyginger chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
I think this is a great story. I love the flow, the confustion and just the sheer passion. You right Passion very well, it's difficult to make it seem real. I love Against All Odds but i like this one as well, it's different enough to make at an original story

Nutty
queen-lala chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
i loved your stories! they were sweet and funny! i can't wait for you to update... lol _
Moosher chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
Hey! I wuv this story, I would've read it sooner but the shity exams are going on, and I gots to study..Mhm..Yeah I know, It sucks banana lollypop! I love the great transition in the events. And I wuuv the idea, and the cliffie! I adore cliffies! Coz what comes after them is so.. juicy! N e ways, Keep up the good writing, and plz update soon! Much love, Meme
Chelsea Plum chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
You've definitely have me hooked! This story is so awesome. And it relates to what some people would do in real life. I'm loving Jason and Alisa more and more. Keep the chapters coming!

Chelsea
Red-rose-diva chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
good so far, keep updateing, it's awsome, can't wait to see where it leads.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »