Reviews for Family Matters
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
OmGawwdd. Don't leave Sneak Peeks or I'll DIE! It makes it even MORE suspensful 'cause you know a snippet of what's going to happen but it just STOPS! e.e So continue soon!
Shixa Goddess chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
You're doing a really great job with this story. I think that everything's happening at the right pace, the attraction would already have roots because of their history, and it's only natural that once they have a chance to express it, they would. I hope this story becomes your next "Finding Religion."
punkgirl123 chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
SO GOD! its awesome...dont worry about the story going too fast...i think its fine...and the story does make sense: how she agrees to jason after what she hears abour her mom...well i really like JASON! her mom is a whore...but maybe there more to why she was cheating...well you have to update SOON! your sneak peak is kiling me...
estelle liri chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
wow...dramatic...
estelle liri chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
nice start, like ur humour..._ gotta go read more.

estelle
Chelsea Plum chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
Wow...it just keeps getting better and better. I'm loving it. I have a feeling that although Jason's plan is a little strange...Alisa's going to go with it. Her Mom's a bitch. It seems like she'd do anything to get back at her for how she betrayed her father. But then again, I'm sure there's a twist to that too. Update soon!

Chelsea
Krystal Nickle chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
dun dun dun! man, this is only chapter 2 and im hooked! and that says a lot cuz usually it is kinda hard to get into a story in the beginning. so... update, please! thanks!
Moosher chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
HeyHey! That was really great! The first chapter was a little plain, but you definately and quickly picked it up and spiced it up in the second..So im looking forward to your next post..And Damn! Her mom is so insensitive and not caring at all.. how could n e one do such thing!And while he was dying! Wow..N e ways, Update soon! Much love, Meme
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
yes blue eyed black haired guys are fuckign HOT. and omg her mumis such a freaking slut, serioulsy that woman needs to be bitched slapped.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
I forgot to say something. Hahahaha. My bad. I'm sad that My Apartment is on hiatus. As long as it doesn't remain on hiatus for a long, long, long, long, long time, then I won't go after you! (Sound effects: Dun nuh, dun nuh, dun nuh, dunnuh, dunnuh, dunnuh!) Hehe, just joking. But yeah, I think My Apartment is a great story. I like this one too. ]
DuchessYappingDog chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
Oh okay, now I approve. I want her to do whatever. I mean, maybe the dad understood or knew. That's just so I won't hate the mom too much though. If you were really close to dying, would you let your loved one go? The image of her father in my mind, he seems like that kind of person. He would let her go because he loves her and wants her to find happiness instead of mourning for him. I guess she should have waited until he passed away to do the actual guy-hunting. Sigh. Poor Alisa's dad. As for Jason and Alisa, I think it's a brilliant time for them to bicker and fall in love, don't you think? Well, maybe not bicker, but they do that a lot. I wouldn't dream of them not bickering at least a little. They seem to be able to get along civilly well enough. ] They are good for each other.
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
Ee. I love this chapter too! So, is Lise mad at her mom now? I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't. Continue
Shorty Baby chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
I love it! I want to see more soon!
silent soulcry chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
i like it alot! this is wierd, but its refreshing to read something new. keep going!

brianna
Wild Child chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
OMFG! wow way to twist the story! Holy Shit I was like screaming! I can't wait for more!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »