Reviews for Family Matters
fortheluvofhp chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
ok i really have no idea.

i want to say that i know exactly what is going to happen, but i have no idea what so ever. hahah.

i just hope that he's not screwing around with her because then i would be sad. o well guess i'll see.
fortheluvofhp chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
oh no. he's playing her isnt he?

he said the bet was off

but thats what he's really doing huh?

u always seem to suck me in. hahah.
AJS chapter 11 . 9/5/2006
I'm back again! Haha. This is a cute story... I think I'm a sucker for the step-brother cliche :x I was so torn when Jason's mom came back. And so fucking pissed off when Jason was kissing Sam and even then... weren't his hands roaming and everything? I honestly had doubts about the bet being real but I guess that it was. But in a way it's like how they first proposed the plan to act like they were together in order to sabotage their parents' marriage. They got together, yeah, but it was only because they had feelings for each other, not cuz of anything else, you know? I like how that worked out. How they had all these other ulterier (what's that word?) motives that could have brought together and that essentially made them begin talking but when it came down to the real stuff, they got together because they wanted to and not cuz of anything else.

But yeah :) It's nice. I like that. It's probably also a good thing that this story was on the short side because I really should be doing my homework instead :x Anyays, great job. As always, your writing has this different kind of feel about it. I think your fiance was right: you leave a lot of things left unsaid. In a way it's refreshing because sometimes I leaf through these lengthy descriptions about god knows what and I just can't help but to question, "Ok? Who cares?" :x

So yeah. Nice job :) Keep up the good work and keep the stories coming ;)

- Alyssa
Writing4Eternity chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
Loved it
firess chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
SEQUEL! please? old story of yours, i kno, but still. it rocks. and i wana kno more a/b them!
andhearts chapter 11 . 4/5/2006
i love your story! there really isn't that much to say except i over all love the whole thing! :D keep up the good work. and i thought the ending was great.
Phoenix Kiss chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
ACK this story is so cute! *dies* I totally have this thing about cuddling together in beds. So when I read the part when Jason and Alisa were cuddling together I was like, "OMG SQUE!" They are like the cutest couple together. I love Jason. And Alisa, gosh, I'm so glad you haven't placed her at the typical "geek girl and popular hot guy" scenario.

So about that sequel you're thinking about - I will totally read it if you do choose to write it.
kurara3 chapter 11 . 1/7/2006
Hey Kayli, That story was filled with so many different emotions and it was only 11 chapters. The plus part about it all was that it didn't seemed rushed at all. Many people write endless chapters before ending but I like your way better. Anyway sorry for not writing a review earlier because it would take to much time and I wanted to read the next chapter already. I'm just happy my life isn't full of that much drama because I don't know how I could handle it all. I don't know if you already wrote a sequal but if you didn't I think you should. I don't think it would matter who's point of view it is in because I think people will love it anyways. kurara3 .
Juniper Nights chapter 11 . 11/27/2005
love the story...wish it was longer though!
shay chapter 11 . 11/18/2005
omg this was so good that i didnt review on every chapter because i HAD to keep reading. its like 3:21 am now and i have school tomorrow. that is just how good your story is. keep writing, you have a real talent.
shay chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
o i LOVE it! this is gonna be GREAT!
Alkali.Alias chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Again? I hate this stinkin' thing. All right, I savd the previous one, being the smart person that I am...so...let's try again...OMG I just typed out like this one page on Word review and it didn't appear! Argh...stupid malfunctions. Okay, I'll try and type it again...but I thought that was one of my best reviews and the stupid computer completley screwed it up.

So this story- I absolutely
Alkali.Alias chapter 10 . 10/29/2005

So this story: I absolutely
Alkali.Alias chapter 11 . 10/29/2005
Okay...for some reason I feel like this one is going to end up being a long review. Anyway, hear me out please.

First of all, this story:I
Krystal Nickle chapter 11 . 10/26/2005
oh my goodness! i absolutely LOVE the ending. it was perfect for the story since the whole bet thing was a really big deal for a while. and if you write a sequel, i would so totally read it! and man, am i so extremely sorry for deserting you! I know this is just an excuse but my laptop broke and i wasnt allowed to do anything having any relation to fictionpress on either on of my parents computer so my author alerts just kept adding up and adding up till i had over a thousand emails waiting to be checked which when i FINALLY got my labtop back, i just deleted because it was both too much and most of them were poems, which i dont read, cuz some of my favorite authors write them along with their stories! wow! that was a long sentence! but i hope youre glad that i read the rest of the story cuz i know i am! so yeah! write that sequel and i will read it! unless you have already started it and then i just need to go look! so that is what i'm gonna do right now! bye!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »