Reviews for Family Matters
Emilea chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
ok! um. i wna SEQUEL! WOOT! sequel! D for sure! D

neway. this is the END? 0.0

wow. and i want the sequel to be in alisa's POV or JAson's. i wna c wot happens. they r stepbro and stepsis mann. its kinda wrong.

babe anwjwl.x
queen-lala chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
i love the ending to this story! keep up the good work!
messy chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
i guess i would read the sequel. but i think tat starting a whole new story would be more interesting. if u do write the sequel i'd probably like to read it from alisa's POV.
DrkSiLeNcEaNgeL chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
aww another bet ? hahaha DANG ...hehehe this chap is just soo cute! i just have t0 tell u that! n it was just...*daydreaming* romantic,lovely, and wow ...i love how you made this a perfect happy chap kekeke ) *CHEERS* for the wedding and all those happie couples espcially to jason and alisa! they may seem stubborn and complicated/difficult wid one anther but other than that ...they always seems have a strong bond, love, and going on wid the flow ...yep yep hahah o.o kawaiines [cute]
jenny chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
Yay! You finished the story! I liked the ending, but the thing that confuses me is that they're sorta dating each other while they're still siblings. O.o. I think its a great idea about writing a sequel.
SweetKissOfChaos chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
Wow.. so thats the ending? Wow..

It was wonderful! I loved how you ended it. Any chance of you starting a new story with the two lovebirds?

Anyway.. keep up the good work!
Emmi chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
wow jason was nervous that would have been a once in a lifetime moment! you have to write a sequel for this story! anyways love the ending -Emmi
xpressgirl chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
OMG! its REALLY GOOD! I LOVED IT! and no offense but i like it the way it is...no sequels...unless u wanna do about another person in the story...well its just my opininon.
Shorty Baby chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
SEQUEL1! i vote sequel! yea!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
Yes, I think that you should have a sequel to this continuing off to college. And it should stay in Alisa's perspective with Jason's here an there. Anyway, I totally adore this fic. It made me happy and sad as I read it. Great job on it
DrkSiLeNcEaNgeL chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
TT _ TT *sniff sniff* that was such a depressing chapter :) i hope things get better in the future btween those 2 ..*cross fingers*
Chelsea Plum chapter 10 . 9/29/2005
Wow...You're really takeing Alisa and Jason on a roller coaster ride of emotions. Can't they make up their minds?

Loving the story. Update soon.

Chelsea