Reviews for Family Matters
a chapter 8 . 9/7/2005
omg SUCH A GOOD CLIFFHANGER! AND YOU STILL hAVNT UPDATED YET! *cries* update soOn!good story btw
eTeRnaL wINDs chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
awesome story ) your eight chapters are fascinating! keep updating! i can't wait for ch. 9
Britney chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
You're never going to finish this. You're gunna go to Duluth and have school and everything. And I'm totally gunna visit you in Duluth. I love Duluth. Someday I'll live there.

Oh yeah, and your stories good. LOL. I'm glad that their getting over their... crap. But it'll be kinda tricky with their parents being together and then them being together... I dunno. And then his mom is back, and everythings just crazy in this family.
xxPOPPYSEEDSHAKERxx chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
i love your story! great job!
quishuwen chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
I'm confused. Josh? Who's Josh?
SimplyBliss7 chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
omg i hate you! lol no cliff hangers! ah! wat happens next?
punkgirl123 chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
where have ya been girl? awesome update...cliffhanger...well u better update soon!
TaurusGirl7 chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
okay now THAT was unexpected! MOM! okay. well... you better update soon... before i get over the initial shock... then it wont seem so interesting...
PridefulShame chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
I got kinda confused at the end. Who's Josh? Gah, I'm confused. Besides that, this is a great story. Keep it up!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
His MOM? SHE SHOULD JUST GO AWAY! SHE ruined the awesome moment! How dare she! Arghh. Someone just strangle her for me~ Heh. Continue soon!
Shixa Goddess chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
Wha...? His mom? That was a very mean cliffhanger, there are too many questions just begging to be answered. Update soon.
C. Regeling chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
I like this its a cool story, i wonder wats gonna happen with Jasons mom..

Update Soon,

Jorja ; )
photogirl16 chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
Mom! That was unexpected. Wow, I want to see how they get out of this one, hehehe. Good chapter. Update soon!
queen-lala chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
a CLIFFHANGER! please update SOON. great chappie to_
KaiaLeigh chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
YEAH! I'm glad you updated. Great chapter. Oh no not a cliffhanger, don't leave me hanging for too long. :)
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »