Reviews for Icicles
Femme de Dieu chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
This was excellent. You do have a way of looking at ordinary objects in a different "light." i.e. your poem "In a Jar" as well.

The more I read of your work (and sorry for the long absence... I was dealing with some personal issues) the more I am loving it. I hope your muse has not left you again, as you haven't posted for over a month. I would love to have more to read. Seems my favorite authors don't write as often as I'd like. *pouts* Truly, en Deuil
Aelux chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I wish I lived in an area where it got cold enough to form icicles - i've only ever seen snow once in my life, in person, but it was not even an inch lol.

You had such a way with words in this poem, I could really picture the sunrise echoing it's brilliance through those icicles. How at night they could seem to be haunting. Then you end it beautifully with their conclusion. Perfect.
simpletonsgrin chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Wow. You've managed to make reading about icicles frightening. I've always thought of them as pleasant reminders of childhood (the purest popsicles- the best things are earth-made), but your poem did manage to creep me out. (see it as a compliment- I'm generally indifferently amazed).

also, THANK YOU for the totally sweet, kind, flattering, ego-boosting review you gave Gas-leak Love. You are so my hero right now.

-simpleton
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Deep, and well-detailed, I enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.