Reviews for Fingertips
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I'm speechless.

That was beautiful.
just dani chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
i love how so many of your poems are very short but leave the reader's mind free to imagine and ponder...
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I see your reviews everywhere, and now I see that you are truly talented and experienced enough to make the calls you make. Very nice, I loved it. I love your phrasing. You'll be added to my favorites list.

Peace,Daze
in theory chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
So abstract, I'm definitely going to try writing out Haikus as sentences then splitting into syllables, so thanks. And, regarding your last review, that whole chapter had to be edited :P cus as you might have noticed, it made no sense. It was meant to have parts across the right hand side as well as left but fictionpress didn't let me do it, so I had to edit it. It makes sense now, but thanks for your views on it before; it made me see it in a different light. :)
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
i like this! it really shows today in three little lines.
queencleo chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
A beautifully worded haiku. Kepp up the wonderful writing!
Cornelia Poe Ittree chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
i could be wrong from what i gather...though speaking from little experience, travelling is an extraordinary feat. travelling will open doors to new experiences, provoking bursts of inspiration, though you are fine with what you have. you should make your dreams a reality. your work is thoughtful and brilliant. cheers
RomeoandJuliet chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
i'm just lost for words
sweet blood of sugar chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
i'd love to know how you can get so many reviews for this...i do like it though,nicely worded...SBOS
The System Mother chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Hmm, very interesting. Really opens an image to you.
Alley Rhodes chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I absolutly LOVE haikus!keep on writing!
Flies chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Very pretty, it reminds me somewhat of foreign inspirations and the basking in the creative process.
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Interesting
Miser Meaku chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Very nice, although I think there is one too many sylables in the last line. Anywho, great job! Miser Meaku &_&
Sunami Silverblade chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Interesting imagery I see, here... nice, since I don't usually like haikus. Good job.

-Sunami Silverblade