Reviews for Six Pack Summer
The Lovely Angel chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
I love this story but I hate that you left it unfinshed. I think it could turn out to be great story. I hope you continue it one day.
notestogrey chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
I think this is my favorit story of all time...hope you continue it later on in the future...

Tucker is too sweet
Ephira chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Was good, really good :)
Aril chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Aw, I really like this story so far and I was so sad when I saw that it's on hiatus. I love the girls and Tucker but I think there should be more about Dallas so I can decide what I think of him.;-)

I hope this is going to be continued some time.
paputsza chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
so cute. I want it to continue. PLEASE... i know you don't love me... or like me. you hate my guts... don't hate me. :

But yeah, i like this story.
lavcea chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

PS. Loved the story and if you UPDATE I'll love it more 8)
the sacred night chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
Aww. How often does a story get to be both sweet and hot? Yet here it is.
the sacred night chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
"Honestly, his friends were perverts vicariously living as gay men." *points to self* guilty!

You spelled juevos correctly. Extra fun fact: literally it means 'eggs.' I don't know how it got into people's heads that it made sense to call balls that, seeing as WOMEN are the ones with eggs, but go figure.

And I suppose sex on top is a little like bull riding, except that the person is presumably willing, I don't think bulls generally are. I always knew there was a reason watching girls ride mechanical bulls was so damn hot...
Anego chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Aw... TT_TT I really want to read the rest of this! Even if you just happen to end it in one really long chapter, that'd be fine. As long as it ends happily and whatnot.

You can't just leave it. T.T Think of us, the fans! The fans! We need endings like we need food and air. It's one of those four main things of living: Food, Air, Shelter, and New Chapters! T.T;
aflyonfire chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
oh god.. this is such a good story. It made me drool all over my keyboard :/please update soon
doragon41 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
*tehe* ffa! you rule! erm...not that i'm in ffa or anything...
RieCo chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
AWESOME! So, where is this going? I really want to know! YAY! I love the citrus! Its so good! muahaha! And I agree with Lor , Lady Luck is a slut! ]!Always: Kiwi
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
he wha the fourth story of yours I'm reading and they're all very good.I think I like Tuck the best. I don't understnad the whole cowboy problem with Dallas that well, but I hope they end up together they seem mad for each other.I have a questionw,what's a BETA reader? I think I know, but I'm not soon. :)
diebyownhands chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
its huevos, but if you know some spanish and lots of english its easy to tell what you meant.

this is a cute story I hope you continue it soon.
Desdemona-Snape chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
Do you have any Idea How much you are loved? I enjoy this story very much...Much better than mine anyway...*Sweatdrop* anyways...this is good stuff keep it goin'.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »