Reviews for Six Pack Summer
dyers-eve chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
"Dances" Yay an update! I like Tucker so much, aww. Well update soon, ciao X
Cattails chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
I still see no reason to dislike Loraleet's scars...then again, I really love scars for some reason...hmm... Anyway! If Dallas hasn't picked up on the cowboy thing from that bandana, he's a lost cause. Yay! He got his number! I sense good things ahead! Looking forward to reading more :P
Cattails chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
I think Dallas is pretty suspicious about Tucker's cowboy-ness... I liked that epiphany! It was a pretty good one :P And his friends are hilarious _ Dragging people by their ankles is fun!
Cattails chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
How can you hate cowboys? Ranches and farms are awesome! Bah. He'll hafta find out sometime and then his opinion will probably be different :P Oh, that sucks: all ready to have a full-blown make-out session and nowhere to go... Oh, well, gives them an excuse to go out more!
Cattails chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Yay, country music's awesome! I like that little conversation when the girls are getting Tucker dressed :P And I like those green shorts...not something you see every day :P (Well, least not around here!)
Jabberwocky 101 chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
I really love this story. I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE write the next chapter soon!
Esquirella chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
I hope to see what happens next!
Prisoner-11 chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
I've avoided this story before...(I've got to stop doing that, a lot of my favorite stories I used to avoid reading) So sad though...that Dallas hates cowboys...
Esquirella chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This is a reallt cute story start!
shhsilence chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
ohh ohh !I love it !update soon
Tate Soyker chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
YEAH! You updated! I still love this story, then again, I love all your stories so I guess that either doesn't mean much or says alot. Anyways great job, I would love to read more, preferably without waiting a whole year for the update. :)
The-Account chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
I was wondering when you'd update this... Anyway,I love this story very much. Like a baby. (But not, since that's creepy...)

"Lady Luck's a slut," I'm qouting that. That's too perfect. And true.
lilmissempty chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
I'm so happy to see this updated. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Inherent chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
This chapter made me sad. I hope they see each other soon. (
Inherent chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
I liked this chapter. I swear if I was friend's with Tuck I'd act just like his friends. _ Anywho...off the next chapter.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »