Reviews for Six Pack Summer
Eithne chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
I LOVE YOU! GLOMPS You are my fovorite person right now! now... I think Tucker has a klutz problem, kinda like you but more...I don't think you spent two days in a hole...I think I would remember that kinda thing if you told me... and Dallas dosen't know that Tucker is a cowboy, it's oh-so-obvious, is he blond.. I LOVE YOU! kisses and hugs oh and Ashley says hi and that gerbils are attacking and the sims stole half her life but thankfully the chocolate twinkies will save us all!
Inherent chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
This story is so cute! I love the girls.
Inherent chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This story is really good so far. I shall continue reading.
Rachelmorph chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
Lady Luck is a slut. *solemn nod* I totally saw her making out behind the bleachers at homecoming. *can't take the insanity of herself anymore* Lovely as always. _
Desdemona-Snape chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Love the Citris and The Bill Engvall Reference."Half a Vicoden and a Bahama Mama Makes for a bitchin day!"
Rachelmorph chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
I officially love you now for nowing about Vicadinland.
Rachelmorph chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I like it so far, having finally gotten around to reading your earliest offerings. That book in which the "duck" term was read wouldn't happen to be the Weetzie Bat books, would it? Cause that would be cool
dyers-eve chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
Update please! I was really getting into it. x
ola chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
whoohoo! good one ) please update soon! i want to know whether this will, as pointed out before, stay in miami or not )
Your 1 fan Dante chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
I LOVE YOU! 5 times? really? God they have stamina... And Tucker's alot like you and me with pancakes...Its the only way to wake you up . kisses to you...(I'm sorry I forgot to call!)
FeionPhylar chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
This story is the jump-off. You heard me? I love Tucker, my little cowboy. I can't wait to see what happens. I wonder if they'll be more than just a one night stand. Of course not. _

How will the public take this when they find out? I wanna see that too. Hm...CONTINUE!
Tate Soyker chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
oh, this is such a great story. I can't wait to read more!I love Tucker, I have a friend of the family who is a amature bull rider out west, he's really cool. I'm not a fan of NASCAR but that's till a cool part of the story. Keep up the work on this story I really like it.
Kitsune Luver chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Country music is great in general so referance all you want. I hope this story goes back to farm-country. A little hometown luvin is all that Dallas needs! You need to update soon. Yup.
Kitsune Luver chapter 2 . 5/31/2005
I really luv this story. I am so glad that it features a cowboy, that is the epitomy of kewl. Ok. I need to see that cowboy hat in action. I bet Tucker would be hot in it. And maybe even some horses! WOOT! Go cowboy people! Ok, anyways, great chapter. Got just the right amount of steamy. Can't move too fast or it might seem fake. I also like the girls. Tucker talks about them like they are the biggest pests ever, but you can tell they are really good friends. You are so good at filling out your characters and making them seem like real people. Ok, enough gushing about how totally awsome you are. Send me the next chappie! I must have more! And the summer is approaching so you will have more time to write! Yeah! Ok, ttyl. luv u muches
turtledonkey27 chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
doesn't like cowboys? who the hell doesn't love a cowboy? that ought to be interesting when he finds out. i'll be looking forward to seeing how or whether they decide to continue after the miami trip. glad you updated!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »