Reviews for To Kari: How am I supposed to explain?
ME chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Wow, Ok I dont know what to say to that or how I am suppose to react. First off I think it is important for me to applogise for anything I have said or done to hurt you. It was ment in jest and once in awhile I say things I shouldn't I am sorry. I won't lie that I have been tempted to tell but against my better judgement I wont because you had the trust to confide in me and that is something I would never betray and if it were me I would expect the same from anyone else. It has scared me and I am very worried about you. You are a very unique person...lol...to say the least and I you are someone I love to hang around you add a new and very alive demension to my life...lol...very colorful too (gotta love orange) On a more serious note. It does matter to me..it matters very much and I hope that you would realise that if you can't trust anyone else to talk to you can always and will always be able to trust me and tell me everything. I know that these are just words and to you they may be worthless but I dont know what else to say that would make you believe me. So it is up to you whether or not you choose to trust me but which ever you choose I will still be here for you whenever you need it. I understand more than you know and I would tell you about it but that is another day another time...but trust me I know more that you think and understand with a clarity most can't. Again I am sorry for anything that I have said and I hope that you will trust me.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
For those of us who have been there, it's an echo in the darkness, a mirror of what we are and have been. A painful piece that rings true and speaks honestly. Good job on the writing, and good luck to your battles.