Reviews for Satan's Shadow
Haveyouseenmyghost chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Well, I find this poem just slightly offensive, I being a satanist. But that is probably because with Satanism, we recognize Satan as the creator of all. And it has nothing to do with evil./
Azlyn Nicole chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
It should stop at dark clouds are forming. It leaves the reader thinking.
JC-Saved-Me chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
*good, sorry (below)
JC-Saved-Me chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Wow this is god. Do you mind if I use the last line as my msn screen name? lol It is Very Kewl. God Bless, xRachx
Michael McCarthy chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
This is a good poem. I like it.

There is one falter in it though, besides the mispelled word. Jesus did not get crucified for no reason, He did it for all of our sake. He did it so that we can be forgiven. He had the chance to escape if he wanted to, but he loves us all so much that he gave up his own life, just so we can live to see the next day. I still don't get why they freed Barabas over Jesus, though.

Anyway, good job.

Keep up the good work.
DeathsAngel13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
wow... loved this one and even though im not a huge fan of Christian things, this one really struck me... i also noticed that in "The Sage’s Blind Kingdom" the first line of the poem is centered under the title... just bringing it to your knowledge... anywhoo... 3 cheers for your awesome writing skills and being able to have someone who is still confused about religions and things be able to understand... woo hoo

(cant you tell i loved it?)
gooey chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Hey me again. Thanks for reviewing mine! I really love your poetry. This one's awesome. My friend really believes in Satan and she is always going on about this stuff. It's awesome, really well writting. Keep up the good work!

Gooey
Nebelfee chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I like this one, especially the last line! Nice ending!
Capt J.E. Carrales chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Judas...I have always felt for the guy. Damned...and by prophecy. the strange thing is, and what makes it all the more tragic, is that to the last minute...the last second...he still had the choice.

That is a reoccuring theme in "Last Man's Warrior."

The Demon, the Cherub and even the Gardener all have the choice. I would assume that even Christ had a choice...he chose to die for our sins that we might be reborn in the kingdom of heaven.

We have the choice as well, good or bad...in the end, we chose to rove the path.
His Only chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Oohh! I LOVED THIS ONE! WOW! Oh my gosh- your first two lines were AMAZING! I never thought of it like that... it is so true! Wow, those were some good verses! I liked how this was like a questioning poem. Very cool... but the only thing that might need changed is the line that says, "Why did Jesus have to be murdered for no particular reason." Well, we all know that Jesus did die for reason. It wasn't in vain. But other than that I loved this! Excellent work and keep it up!
Andrew LaVey chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I like this poem. A lot. Especially the way it starts off with short lines then changes near the end to get across the messga effectively.
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I noticed that I Made a mistake in the second from the last line. I wrote comtain instead on contain. Just goes to show that I am not perfect. "Got in to much of a hurry"