Reviews for Snapshots
Rubyme chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
...
Shooting Fire chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Holyshit...

It's real. Thats all I can really say for this piece. It's real and not overly dramatic and well-paced, and thats better than I can say for most of the stories like this on fictionpress.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
"She's fifteen and she's lying on her back and she doesn't know what to do anymore."

Man, you are fucking brilliant.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This is absolutely fantastic! It reminded me of my story "Past Tense" but this is much better than anything I could ever write! The title is appropriate. I love this!
and flowers chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
i thought i had reviewed this, anyhow. really great, i think that the ending is radiant
sweetxinsincerity chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
omg. you are such a talented writer and i thought this was fantastic. i really feel like i've caught a glimpse of the girl's life and the title fits perfectly.
chicanerysmile chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Yeah, sorry about the rating thing. Kinda skipped it, but I've changed it now. Thanks so much for you reviews! B.
Galleena chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Blew me away... Absolutely stunning and I really liked the way you told her story. It was short and simple but utterly effective. By the end of the story we want her to find her way in life but instead she follows down the path of her mother. Stunning touch and one of life's little ironies.

How many more ways can I say brillant without repeating myself?

Write on,Galleena.

P.S You should probably change the rating to 'T' though.
LeavingNow chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
This story is amazing! I really got a "snapshot" of what life must have been like for the kid, and even the mother. Though, what did you rate it? K?