Reviews for etiquette in attaining perfection
addie pray chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Stunning. I love how graphic and gritty these are.
GypsyMothra chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
The pictures I've seen of these women(and men) affected by these disorders make me cringe. But these poems, instead I feel the desperation of these people. Wonderful job.
lackluster chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
gosh, this is so true, and it just makes you think...it really does!
solitaire-for-two chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
harsh & fresh. so real. a very well-done piece, i must say.
i was a postcard chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
o-o-o. i think you should make this a little project...these little spits of tragic beauty...i mean, your writing. not the subject matter. uh, i mean...wonderful stuff you have here. i'd love to see what else you can write regards this.
Marasky16 chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
Nic job again though It would be easier to read in a different format. I twould also make it a bit easier to understand.
Marasky16 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wow! That was very compelling. I never looked at it that way before.
poetic abortion chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
Beautiful, abstract and wonderful to read. Lovely as always. *steals your talent and runs*.

!* Noelle *!
euphemismsforlukewarmtragedies chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
i came by to say thanks for your wonderful comments... then i found this. this is a gorgeous piece of work. engaging... going on faves :)
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
wow. such a fresh, interesting way to talk about this subject. seriously this is...so sad, so true...i don't know, i'm just speechless.
this is britt chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I loved it. Today, it rings so true. "maculation." "black and blue." ah. I die in it.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Perfection and size zero are overrated. (to say the least.)
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Beautiful on so many levels. *steals your talent and runs* You are too good, amazing format and powerful word use. Your lies are just so brilliantly displayed and told. Beautiful. O_o

!* Noelle *!
randomunknown chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I thought this would be very predictable, but I was so wrong. The description is absolutely perfect and I can sense the pain in it. Loved the "persistant pinch" part.