Reviews for The Oath Of Eternity
AllyCred chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
recently due to events that have taken place in my life, i wonder does loyalty even mean anything to some friends, i still haven't come up with an answer...this is great, i love the power of ur words...well done. lots of love AllyCred
Moonjava chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I like this one much better. I can really fell the emotions in this and there is much more of a beat to it.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
somehow, the formatting does not do this poem justice. it's not a horrible poem, not at all, it's just, the first two stanzas don't...fit. i don't know whether it's me just tired and critical right now or the poem. not bad though -
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
It is rare to have a friend like that.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
very interesting concept. i dont particularily like this one much tho... sorry. is nice tho
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
aw very sweet
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
very powerful and moving. great work!
ambiguityy chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
The last line made a great impact on me, and the subtle meaning of the third stanza. It leaves the reader wondering where the limits of friendship are. Powerful poem.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
*dies* The loyalty displayed in this is breathtaking, I wonder if friendship is really that strong? I mean, I am sure some will go to that length in order to be, or help, one another but I don't think to the extent of Heaven or Hell. *ponders* It may be my lack of experience, it could not. All honesty I don't know, still I think this is well done. Your work is maturing with each poem I see and is becoming more and more beautiful in my eyes. - Well done and continue the good work!

!* Noelle *!
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
very beautiful. I don't really know what else to say. Wonderfully worded, magnifiscent display of devotion. Brava! Brava! Bravessima!

Hip