Reviews for Jade Virgin
Goong not going.
Pip chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
This reminds me of Going, the Korean drama
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
is this the ending i hope to read more
Love in All Forms chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
Good story! Continue to update please. Your story is the first story I have ever read with Asain characters. I really do believe your writing is good. Just continue to write the goods and I will keep reviewing.
HORONIGAI chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
I'm surprised to see an original story based on Korean culture. I think that's what drew me in the most. Although it may mostly be because I have an Asian background, it does become tiring to always see the typical American, Canadian, or British couple. This reminds me of Goong and because I really hated it's ending and I couldn't stand the characters, I'm so willing to wait and see how this story comes out (your characters are much more lovable than Goong's and their personalities are agreeable and realistic, GOOD JOB on that!).

I really like it so far and I hope you don't plan on dropping it (since it's been two years from the last update) but it's totally understandable if you're in a slump about the direction of the plot. Overall, everything looks great. Although I would advise to clean up or be consistent with the scene breaks in every chapter (instead of from switching to bold to italics to line breaks), but it's only an aesthetic concern that doesn't take away the sweetness of this story at all.

I wish you luck and inspiration for this story and hopefully the next chapter will be in the near future whenever you feel ready! :)
Celtic-Memories chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
Great, intense, tantalising story! I am positively impatient for the rest.

Hehe their romance is very unnerving and I am anxious to see what happens with the royals and Debi. :p
Lu-Lu chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
I hope you didn't abandon this story, its really good. waiting for them to get married lol
TheSweetAngel18 chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
great story. keep it comeing XD

take care
Seashell chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
I had been looking for this story for so long since you to it down off another site. I so happy to see that you have been continuing it. I really love this story and how it is written. Looking forward to finding out what happens next. Thanks so much for continuing. ;)
Alixermixer chapter 12 . 12/6/2010
These two are adorable. I am so glad that they are taking the time to really get to know each other.
amelia chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
update son!
Sayuri. J chapter 12 . 10/20/2010
:o Almost fell off my chair when I saw this update- welcome back!

Ya know, I don't even mind the length of time between updates because you always come back with something amazing, and all your chapters are always so long! (y)

Switching gears... Finally! The sexual tention was killing me! I- I mean *they* needed the release ;)
abhigyaobsessed chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
Yay! You're back. Wohho! Lol. I'm so glad they finally did it. But, I have to ask - do you watch One Tree Hill? Is Junseh's lingerie inspired by the peice Brooke wore in a past episode? If not, then I guess you're probably confused by my question. Lol. Anyways, this was great. I'm still loving this story.
frostyme chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
Love it, Love it! I saw this story a couple years ago when it was at ch. 3, and just by chance searched it today hoping that more chapters were added... I can't wait for your next update! I love the character development and suspense for the later chapters is building :D

Thanks for updating!
BookLover299 chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
This story is truly amazing! Not only is the plot very intriguing, but you have nearly no grammar mistakes (sometimes I get distracted by those in other stories and the plot becomes trivial to me). I really hope you update soon...It'd be a shame to let such a great story go unfinished!
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »