Reviews for Jade Virgin
creases in my heart chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
Your story is absolutely lovely; it makes my heart flutter and keeps me on edge. :)
just now chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
I love your story, it's very interesting. :)
mccorza chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
I loved your story so far...

It was really cute and the plot is really good.

Pls keep on writing :)
Hera Silverheart chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I started reading this story more than 3 years ago (my review was in 2006)... The story never really got out of my head... One in a wile I checked for updates in fictionpress. But the last time was over 6 months ago... So today I remembered and googled Jade Virgin. With almost no hope... But I saw the updates and I was so happy! The story actually got better and better. I just finished reading the last update and I got a heartache beacause the 12th isn't there... You are a great writer! Plase keep updating this perfect story. Thank you for all the fun! Kisses (Sorry for my bad English... I'm from Brazil)
kris89 chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
aww theyre so cute. great chapters so far! update soon.
storm42 chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
Yay for long updates! I agree with Junseh-I really like this other side of Jaewon. He's being all cute and lovable. _

Thanks for the update, and I hope you get the next chapter up soon! D
cytl101 chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
LOL poor Junseh

great job
FauxAfflictions chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
:D

Please update sooner!
Sayuri. J chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
Goddamn, I love this story so much! Jaewon is all kinds of sweet in this chapter, i love him! And it's nice to finally see them on the same page instead of bickering all the time.

Can't wait for the 80 kisses, ha. Looking foward to the next chappy :)
abhigyaobsessed chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
Yay an update! And you included me in your author note - I feel so special ;) I kid. Really? your birthday? What were the chances? But, I meant every word in that review. And don't apologize for making us wait - you never disappoint, and this chapter lived up to the hype I built in my head.

Affectionate Jaewon makes me swoon - I completely heart him, poor Junseh doesn't stand a chance combating his charms. I love those two. Did I mention that I'm a complete fangirl of their pairing. I love them both seperately and together.

Also, Hyeonbin gives me shivers of the creepy kind. He better not do anything to cause Jaewon and Junseh to spilt - Cuz if he does he'll be at the top of my hate list.

Wow, I wrote alot - but I blame your writing for this. There is so much I can say about this chapter, but that is always the case with all of your chapters - they are all so good. i'm glued to every word. And i'm glad this chapter was a long one - it helps to feed my appetite. I honestly re-read your past chapters of this fic to kill time during your updates - and it never gets old. Prawpse to your writing talent. Really - you need to get this published - i'd buy it in a heartbeat.
abhigyaobsessed chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
I've been following your story for quite sometime, but I've never reviewed until now.

And I just have to say that you are an amazing author. You have me glued to every word. Your characters are so raw and real. Junseh is written in a way that you can't help but relate to (well to some degree).

I am curious as to what will happen with these two. It broke my heart, when Jaewon finally got to 'have her' the he'd been craving for, only to realize that it could wreck his chances with her.

I hope all ends well with them. They are officially added to "the couples I ship" list.

You should have this story published. I would buy it.
BhamBabe chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Great story! Update soon!
BettyBoo chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
Hell yea that I like your work and thank you the updates XD
M.Bianca chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
the date was so cute!
FauxAfflictions chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
That was REALLY nice.

Probably the best chapter.
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »