Reviews for Jade Virgin
Sayuri. J chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
OMG, what a fantastic chapter! And it was especially long too- I loved it! But that was a terrible place to end it; I want more! :(

I absolutely can not wait 'til they get married- the sexual tension between these two is just insane! Seriously, they need to get it on already. I hope she's not too upset with him for breaking his promise :/

Looking forward to the next chapter!
turp chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
thank god I was thinking about this story since the last chapter...eh Ill leave better reviews when I am not at work
Krazikoko chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
OMg yay! i love this! Thank you so much for updating. I cant wait for them to finally admit their feelings for each other. That promises to be an awesome event...

And i also cant wait for their honeymoon to happen Lols.

I loved the ending of this chapter. Keep up the good work.
Drips of Blue-Green Turpentine chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
I dont mind no quotes cause I read on my cell phone and cant see them anyway unless you use the old style quotes. I usually just guess from context what is dialogue and what is thought lol. Update soon ya?
neko chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
There are quite some similarities with the korean manhwa, Goong... o.o

i just hope this does not head in the same direction as Goong, though...
kikichaka chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
This is a beautiful story. It was nice of you to update it
BettyBoo chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
Thanks for the update. I like the pace in this story and the changes one is starting to see in the pair - keep it up!
M.Bianca chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
there are some little things that look like this: " and are called quotation marks. use them!
FauxAfflictions chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
It waa good, and very well written.

Thanks for updating, and please update again soon.
Jed Linx chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
I actually really like this story.

It's a rather original take on the very cliche 'arranged marriage' scenario.

nice..

update soon!
M.Bianca chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
I don't know much about Korea, but do they really have this political system?
kris89 chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
im trying really hard to like jaewon. i mean he obviously has serious problems with his temper. and has it ever occured to him that maybe he should see how the lower tiers live? if anything it would improve his ratings. and what is the responsibility of the king? you said in early chapters that the king had no real power.
kris89 chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
hah i was waiting for junseh to show up the stuffy chisun. what i find hallarious is the fact that she has the ability to quite literally change jaewons personality, and he doesnt even realize it! good job.
FauxAfflictions chapter 8 . 4/24/2009