Reviews for Manda Rider 5: The Last Reunion
Lazerkat chapter 20 . 9/29
Wow! Good job with the ending. You handled the big reveal really well, and mislead us all through the story. I'll be checking out MR6 soon, for sure.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/29
Oh crap, this can't be good . . .
Lazerkat chapter 10 . 9/28
Tessa . . . WHY YOU BE EVIL?!
Lazerkat chapter 7 . 9/28
Yep. Tessa/Eric are the most suspicious at the moment.
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
Brooke ORiley chapter 20 . 3/13/2006
gah, that was probably the best ending line i've ever heard. beautiful.'s been like nine months since i last reviewed this thing. sorry about that...

um. jackie is evil, casey is...dun remember, really. damien...tehe. and ritchie...oh, the love. even though he's criminal-like. poor rachel...and poor eric...

but yea for manda and michael! bwahaha... so yeah. i'll try to get around to reading the next one at some point...some day when i have nothing to do for a couple hours. yes, yes. i'll get on that... o.0

great job, though!
me chapter 20 . 2/18/2006
you did a really good job with the mystery! This is one of the best I've read on fictionpress. Keep writing! Are you going to have a kind of final episode where we find out more about Manda and Michael and their future together?
Marged Hymffri chapter 20 . 10/5/2005
I am definitely interested in reading MR6! Can't wait for it to be posted; do so soon, please!

P.S. You're on my Author Alert list.

MandeeYin chapter 18 . 8/30/2005
OMG! wow! did you read that?...well of course you wrote it...ahaha! nice! i love your stories! dude you're awsome! man i wish i could write like this...but the truth is i'm not good at writing mysteries..but hey awsome job and i hope you write another Manda Rider story! good luck!Mandee yin
aims80 chapter 20 . 7/19/2005
Loved this story too. And I definately hope you do write a sixth one!
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 20 . 7/11/2005
Congratulations on another fine story. I don't know how you write so much so fast but you've done an excellent job. Well done! I'll be eagerly awaiting your next installment. Let me know!

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 18 . 7/11/2005
Oh no! Manda seems to be in so much trouble. Damien better be there to help her! And what a great twist! Another child. This is all very interesting. Can't wait to finish this story and work out the killer!

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 16 . 7/11/2005
What an interesting revelation! Tessa is more than she seems. I wonder what is going to happen now!

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 13 . 7/11/2005
Yay! The truth is coming out! But there's still more to read so I'd better get on with it!

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 12 . 7/11/2005
That was a close one. Why didn't Michael go and get angry at Brock after coming back from Manda? Once the fear had died down, anger would have set in and who better to be angry at than Brock?

Another great chapter. It's going really well and I'm still guessing who the killer might be.

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »