Reviews for Manda Rider 5: The Last Reunion
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
Brooke ORiley chapter 20 . 3/13/2006
gah, that was probably the best ending line i've ever heard. beautiful.

wow...it's been like nine months since i last reviewed this thing. sorry about that...

um. jackie is evil, casey is...dun remember, really. damien...tehe. and ritchie...oh, the love. even though he's criminal-like. poor rachel...and poor eric...

but yea for manda and michael! bwahaha... so yeah. i'll try to get around to reading the next one at some point...some day when i have nothing to do for a couple hours. yes, yes. i'll get on that... o.0

great job, though!
me chapter 20 . 2/18/2006
you did a really good job with the mystery! This is one of the best I've read on fictionpress. Keep writing! Are you going to have a kind of final episode where we find out more about Manda and Michael and their future together?
Marged Hymffri chapter 20 . 10/5/2005
I am definitely interested in reading MR6! Can't wait for it to be posted; do so soon, please!

P.S. You're on my Author Alert list.

Manda
MandeeYin chapter 18 . 8/30/2005
OMG! wow! did you read that?...well of course you did..you wrote it...ahaha! nice! i love your stories! dude you're awsome! man i wish i could write like this...but the truth is i'm not good at writing mysteries..but hey awsome job and i hope you write another Manda Rider story! good luck!Mandee yin
aims80 chapter 20 . 7/19/2005
Loved this story too. And I definately hope you do write a sixth one!
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 20 . 7/11/2005
Congratulations on another fine story. I don't know how you write so much so fast but you've done an excellent job. Well done! I'll be eagerly awaiting your next installment. Let me know!

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 18 . 7/11/2005
Oh no! Manda seems to be in so much trouble. Damien better be there to help her! And what a great twist! Another child. This is all very interesting. Can't wait to finish this story and work out the killer!

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 16 . 7/11/2005
What an interesting revelation! Tessa is more than she seems. I wonder what is going to happen now!

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 13 . 7/11/2005
Yay! The truth is coming out! But there's still more to read so I'd better get on with it!

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 12 . 7/11/2005
That was a close one. Why didn't Michael go and get angry at Brock after coming back from Manda? Once the fear had died down, anger would have set in and who better to be angry at than Brock?

Another great chapter. It's going really well and I'm still guessing who the killer might be.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 11 . 7/11/2005
I really don't like Brock. What a jerk, though it does seem that he was set up like Manda. He didn't know about her note but seemingly he got a note from Manda. I hate notes like that. This person is obviously a coward and quite possibly a girl. Note writing, when little, used to be the trait of most girls.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 10 . 7/11/2005
Well I'm back again.

So the criminals start to show themselves. I'm a bit disappointed that Manda would fall for a trick like that, but then, when you're caught off guard, these things happen. I'm still loving your story, I just feel I should point out that you have several grammar mistakes in your story. They really don't detract from the story itself, it might be just something you might want to look at one day.

Otherwise, excellent story and I'm going to have to keep reading to find out what happens next!

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 9 . 7/11/2005
The story is really improving. However, sometimes I get so frustrated with Michael and Manda! They both love each other! It shouldn't be so complicated! (Don't get me wrong- it frustrates me but I wouldn't have it any other way. lol) I'm loving it but it is definitely bed time. I'll have to finish it tomorrow.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
Love can make you do foolish things and this just seems to be Michael's day. I don't think that Eric did it, I betcha your plot runs deeper than that. I'm thinking group conspiracy? I don't know, I'm just guessing.

Another great chapter. More to read though.

44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »