Reviews for Dragon King
your story excellent

fave

alert
celentia chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
a few grammar mistakes, but very good! i liked the good use of for reviewing my story, ive put the next chapter up if you want to check it out.
Nicole.A chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
OK, I like this story so far. It's got a good start. You should keep writing it. I'm anxious to see where it'll lead. Can't wait for the next chapter. Again, keep up the great writing.

~**Nicole**~
The System Mother chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This is very good so far. Keep writing _
Chrysalis8 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I rather liked the story and I'd love to know what happens next! Well, I was reading it and I noticed some grammatical and punctuation errors. In the first paragraph, 'everyone insisted on treated him like glass', I think that it should be 'treating' instead.

I don't mean to be mean and heck, I make lots of these errors too, but I thought I should just point them out because sometimes these little errors can change what's actually written and your meaning might not quite get across to readers as clearly as it could be.

Oh, got carried away! I also wanted to thank you for reading my piece and reviewing it, I really appreciate it. Thanks for pointing that out, I see now that it IS too repetitive.
Larania Mahera chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Very interesting. I can't wait until I see what happens next. Although when I read the name Neal I keep thinking of Neal of Queenscove. There was also one part that reminded me of Aladdin. Oh, and when it goes from him fighting then to his room the transition is a bit unclear. Keep writing so that I can keep reading and reviewing.