Reviews for Purge your imperfections
Jezsh chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
everything a poem should be.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I like the rhyming, it's so simple. And marvelous imagery. I've often tried to get that fierce metaphors but my always fizzle out, your's is really strong.

I like the parenthesis in "the itching drives me (crazy)", like you meant it with and without the "crazy"

It isn't exactely clear what it is to "Binge on all my self esteem".Nice ending.
becoming . blasphemous chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Whoa, awesome. Everything just fits together like a puzzle.
a moth in lace chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
It certainly is a tragic poem, and a tragic thing to happen, but you conveyed the emotion very well. The last line made me smile. The imagery was fantastic... especial lines 1 and 5. Good job. _

-marie
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
chilling & beautiful. very scary. maggot line really put it into the grotesque atmostphere - almost makes me want to look away and stop reading, but i must continue. grabbing, i suppose you could say. great work.

-salt.
my failure chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
lovely.:)
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
this is really good. i love the way this was written. fantastic work

Sorrow
and flowers chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
it is great, what more do i say? i need a thesaurus, pronto
kit feral chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Oh, wow… how… creepy. Interesting… disturbing… but very, very good. It’s one of those poems that’s like a horror movie… you want to hide your eyes, but at the same time you want to stare in fascination and watch it over and over and over again. Yeah. It was good, though. Just… *shudder* Quite creepy. Good work, keep it up! (And I’m almost done reading all your stuff, so you better write more super soon!)
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Last line's a killer. I love it.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Wow I had to read this piece a few times to get the feel of it. I guess I saw someone who would only take you when you were perfect...when you changed for them, and it made my stomach ache to think of that type of relationship. I liked this quite a bit.
the ultraviolent chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I swear.. Our writing styles.. Our at least, thoughts, are very similar.I know this is really, really personal, chew me out if you'd like but.. It seems like you might have struggled with an eating disorder at one point, or might have one its just me with my eating disorder story, again.I hope youre not work.

Hearts.
Room Without A Door chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Wow. Well written. I can completely understand. yes, a little creepy, but I absolutly loved reading it. The rhyming schemes nice too. Amazing.
Armas Apple chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Sick, but like in the good way... Beautiful like how explosions are... I have no clue if you I hope you do, cause I realY Like this poem!You are a really good poet!
dayvown chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
This is the kind of poem that makes you think. I really liked it but it's a little on the creepy side...keep it up though!
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »