Reviews for liquid moments
hanfiddle chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Very beautiful poetry - feels like a ripple or a rivulet throughout.
Herzfaeden chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Beautiful imagery. Your longer poetry is as dense, unusual and expressive as your haikus, and also seems to revolve around nature. I really like this.
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
*soft sigh* Oh, for nature...leaves me breathless, and not many manage that...
Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Beautifully conveyed of a moment's passing and much to be gained from.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Love the diction in this, your word choice conveys such blurring of meanings and shifts in tones. Excellent.
Cemetary Gates chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I like this poem. You have a very imaginative mind. The vivid imagery is conveyed well in my own mind through the pen of your words.

My advice is to watch out for punctuation. Sometimes it may make the poem read abruptly - instead of flowing. Sometimes, though, a writer may make use of that abruptness on purpose. But if that is your own unique style, then keep at it!

And keep writing!
youzi chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I liked this piece a lot...liquid is so fascinating... I loved especially 'A spirit of freshnessFluidly dripping on the surfaceReflecting, integrating..Turning prismatic into conic..

Its essence once angular and roughNow circular and floatingFibres of a subtle unityGuiding us along our path..' ...

Do keep writing, lovely work D
Brinneh chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
This poem holds great imagery, and I'm not joking. I can just see the ripples changing the water's surface...and the flower petals littering the water, too. Great job on this one, the only criticism I can offer is to be more subtle in the last stanza...but I guess that all depends on how you want the poem to come across.
somefreakylooknchick chapter 1 . 5/10/2005