Reviews for Who Exactly IS Billie Joe?
Sibel chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Dude... you fucking rule. I write stories using Billie Joe and the other members of Green Day as characters, but i try to keep my stories as realistic as possible. Although i suppose i fall under the category of the people you're talking about, i do agree with you. Keep up the good work!
poet tree chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Well, this is interesting, and actually well-written, but there is a reason it's called fanfiction. It's for fans of the band in question to do what they like with the members; they can go ahead and totally screw with the person's life if they feel like it, as long as there's a disclaimer. Now, if this were an essay of opinion, I could completely understand. However, it seems like you're telling people what to do with their fanfiction. If they want to make their Sues fuck madly with Billie Joe, let them. Just don't read their work.
Green Day fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
You go gurl! lol I agree with you 100% I heard Basket Case for the first time and fell in love with Green Day right away. Ya I admit when I seen him I seen what the big deal was about. Thanks for sticking up for the music. Billie would be proud!
Green day chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This "story" sucks. It's not even a fic! Dude! It's so retarded.
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Thank you so much! It's about time someone posted something about Green Day that wasn't an absolute pile of shit. At last! A real fan! ;)
dyers-eve chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
What is all the hype about, greenday have been around for years and yet only now are they getting all these fans. American idiot is the worst Greenday album so far, I'd rather listen to a lawn mower than that album. I, however, agree with what your saying don't write about someone and make them out to be someone completely different, or if you do write OOC or state it's how you wish the person really is. Sorry about that id offended you or anything, it's just my honest opinion.
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
NICE! i agree w/ u! i hate mary sues. YAY! GO BISEXUALS! ahem...sorry, my random weirdness. lol. anyhoozlebees, nicely done!~*~confwuzzled~*~
SilverCold chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Heh! Agreed!

Although, Billie doesn't really wear his All Star's that much anymore...he's all suits and stuff. LEAVE ADRIENNE ALONE FOOLS! She rocks, she's gorgeous and she stood by him.

Great work again. Green Day would be proud of you.
Kaiwaf chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Essay? Wha? Huh? Where? . . .please keep stuff like this to your fandoms. Please. An essay has coherent paragraphs. I just. . .this makes me sad. Another category might suit it better.