Reviews for IMMoRTAL DINoSAUR
Archeia chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I'm liking this so far, and I'm sure it can only get better! O I can't wait to read more! O
kelsi bones chapter 29 . 9/22/2005
I actually don't see where this is going, but I'm slightly mental, so that could explain it. In the part where you said "Today a large on Gabriel Street burned down unexpectedly", did you mean "Today a large house on Gabriel Street burned down unexpectedly."? Oh well.

Bubblegum Heart,Kat
kelsi bones chapter 27 . 8/26/2005
The end point wasn't that bad... Anyways, I hope you're not srious about that ending, but then again, everything ends somewhere. Keep writing, I like you stories ;)

kelsi bones chapter 26 . 8/23/2005
Er... cliffhangers are EVIL! Oh well, atleast it means you have to write more. Ha! Erm, I mean, good chapter :D As usual, I didn't see any spelling/ grammar mistakes.

BlackNailedBeauty chapter 25 . 8/19/2005
Hey, I meant to ask you before, Is Remmy an immortal? I have a bad memory.

As always, Good Chapter. Kat.
msdewey chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
Okay- I'm gonna stop here for now. I decided not to review EVERY chapter since they are pretty short (especially after Honorary).

Okay, so there are a few tiny things (I think ladder was spelled wrong somewhere) but I must say I really like most of these folks. I only understand about 1/2 of what Bon actually is saying (thank god for other clues) but that is fine - it's the character. I agree with the sibling that Alice is a great character and should be hanging about (don't give me any "spoilers"!) but I really like everyone so far! Amazing after disliking so many in Honorary right off the bat *L*

The story is flowing really well - I like putting the different dino names into google (Alice is toothless *L*) and finding out something about them.

The whole, let's send this troop off to the new nurses mansion without knowing anything is totally bullsh*t, but I'm sure it will move the story along.

It's pretty spiffy so far, hopefully I'll get the next five read soon - great work!
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 23 . 8/9/2005
Oh my gosh it's Alita... But wait, this doesn't quite fit into Hon because the egg hatched into the little sister or whatever... can't remember name... *thinks* Anyway... INteresting twist with Karma. Why do I always leave you reviews when I'm dead tired. So tired. *falls asleep*

happy hunting
kelsi bones chapter 23 . 8/9/2005
Yay! I remembered how the read "Eloria" speak :) Good chapter, I can't wait to find out the ending

pewpewpera fah wef chapter 20 . 7/29/2005
I'm starting to wish this was my story. I would... kill Karma and then have Alice go into a blind rage and then have the bunny turn out to be some sort of good person and then have everyone rebel and eat bad person and then crash into the cell phone place and get better reception in the bad place and then and then and then... maybe it's best you are writing this. Lol. Can't wait to see where this sudden plot twist goes.

happy hunting, Whatever it is I"m being currently called

hehe
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 19 . 7/28/2005
Ah. It was Mal. Freaky. I got to see them in this story. Freaky. I hope Bon doesn't die, that would be upsetting. But then again, I don't think she can die, just undergo a lot of pain which, I think, is worse.

happy hunting, The Art Deco Flamingo
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 18 . 7/28/2005
I feel as though I don't care about this chapter and I want to see the lady with the birdcage. And it's all your fault for drawing a picture of her. Books are fun, I like books, too, but the umbrella reminds me of Bon, but she wasn't male. Then again, you did gender changes before. *ponders* maybe Bon's mean uncle or something and carrying an umbrella is a family thing. Lol.

happy hunting,The Art Deco Flamingo
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 15 . 7/21/2005
wierd... I don't know what to say. you started out saying four years, then two, then back to four... too tired to say anything else. WHy do I check my email at 2 am?
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 14 . 7/21/2005
I can't believe I totally missed this chapter... totally! It was nestled between other emails from fictionpress. I'm kicking myself for not noticing. (it's midnight predator, btw, changed my name) God is so... careless in this story. He just doesn't seem to care about anything but his own self. Alita should run away and thwart his dumbness. ANyway, onto the next chapter.

happy hunting, Whatever my name is this week
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 13 . 7/1/2005
Oh no, bad person, scary. Something with bad right in the name can never be good. Now I want to see Alita's none living purpose.

happy hunting,MidnightPredator
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 12 . 7/1/2005
O_ORemind me never to let you come to my funeral. It was wierd in it's own little way. Much better then a big rambling funeral. But I still want the traditional funeral myself. People will MOURN FOR ME! Anyway... I will read on now. I have a feeling fanart is specifical poking at me. *ish poked by your words* ah! Anyway. This is insane. I must stop checking for author updates at 1 am when I'm tired and feeling at my peak of insanity.

happy hunting, Midnight Predator