Reviews for You Kiss
lymli chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
wow, it doesn't sound passionate but yeah, it's sweet.
i.am.pockets chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
BEAUTIFUL! I love it! It's not too long and doesn't over explain things. It's just... perfect. Adding to favorites.
mizerable-girl chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
nicely done... kinda makes you wish, every kiss you get is something like that...
godsandstars chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Oh! That's really nice! It flows nicely too. Great job! Keep writing
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I loved it. Is nicely written. I love your work. Could you give me some tips if you could? :)
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
"There is no lust in your kissyou're not looking" - these lines almost gave the idea that the person was paying attention, and they contrasted in idea to the following lines:"for the fastest routeto a one night stand." - I suppose you didn't mean to do this but paying attention as I don't, I read it wrong first time which meant for an interesting, if odd idea.

I liked how you didn't give an opinion. Initially you stated it was different, you described how it wasn't and then how it was - "as though I amas precious as a family heirloom,as fragile as glassand as valuable ruby." Some people hate being held as precious it seems (don't know why) and prefer one night stands. You make this open to everyone almost, an opinion of either the kisser as a positiive or negative aspect. It's well written.
reiphil chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Great poem, though you probably do not need to be told that, you have a million reviewers already. The poem flows well, nice style. The only problem I had was with the word lust. Lust can be related to love/desire as long with just want. I was thinking that (after reading your line), you were talking of a loveless kiss that he/she gave you. But continued reading I see it was the other way around. Great poem though, beautiful work.

-Check out and review my work sometime!-
magicbubble chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
wonderful bliss. romance but not sappy. succint! rock on.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
ended rather abruptly, but nonetheless, a great poem.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
holy shit lotta reviews *stares in awe* wow! anyohoo! and the question in ur profile (who deleted u) ive bene thinking same thing! 2 ppl deleted me, lol. anyhoo, nice poem, very special!
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
wow..this is so beautiful! And I am still waiting for my first kiss...ol. gr8 one!
vion chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
short and sweet. loved it.
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
oh yay those kisses are great! (then so are the others...) m really like this, you really capture the moment! x weasel within x
LauraKM chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Very nice. I like the idea of a precious family heirloom.
AlboChick chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
wow...ur so lucky...i wish i had a bf like that
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »