Reviews for Darkness in me
C.M. Kearney chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Innocence is brief; especially at childhood, in today's world. Again, guess who? I'll give you 3 guesses, not counting the other 2. XP
amphisveina02 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
hey! Thats so horrible! Maybe you shouldn't think about life that way! Your essay is very good! Though too dark for my taste! Make it lighter! Dont hate ur friends and family! Thats all! Muahugs!
Bob chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Oh...so scary...I kinda felt what you felt. It's very epressive in way that I could actually feel you writing it. You really have potential kid, just continue to write and never give up on your hopes and dreams. I just wish that all those candles would be lighted for you. Keep up the good work! Excellent work! If I could only award you, I'll definitely give you the "Most amazing writer".
hope chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
why do you think your dark? do you know the real meaning of being dark? are you really dark or are you just hiding in that darkness?
carlo miguel chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
what i think:have you tried going to a preist or psychologist. you need guidance in your life. their is always hope because God is their, if you believe in him all your problems will be lifted. this may be one of God's test on you. remember the saying that God works im mysterious ways, you may not know it but maybe God is calling you. and don't be afraid of death. death is just a part of life. don't ever run away from your problems. you must face them and when you have faith in God, you could overcome any problem.
gacktgeist chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
nice work,, mybe she describe bout different kind of people but this almost perfect for describing myself,,
The dead boy's poet chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
very good work you got there...nice way of expressing yourself.. simple yet very moving..
tsuzuki chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Very scary experience. Sometimes, i feel that way. You expressed your feelings well. Very Good
Gothica Victoria chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Beautiful. We all experience this darkness, and your experience is so bluntly expressed that it touches us who has succumbed to it too.
kira12233 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
this is really good and very dark and creepy! i love it! i hope this is a story they i'd never put it down...or...exit out... what ever OH YEAH! **does the first review dance** yeah baby...