Reviews for One Day
Artemis Anderson chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I have to say,

"Float into the night

And dance among the crystal snowflakes,

Drawing dreams from minds and hearts."

Those are my fave lines throughout this one; they just create such beautiful images in my mind. d:) Great job!
gatsby.z chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Hey! I really liked your poem/story. Good flow, clear meaning, overall awesome! Keep up the good work.

Storm of Fire
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
That was pretty good. Nice job.
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I liked the bits of conversation you added in this. The way you compared his laugh to that of Pan and the poem itself was well written and I enjoyed the way you repeated certain key words. Good poem. Luv Kaitx
Sidewalk Whimsy chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I really enjoyed this. It was so wistfully lovely with its imagery and its sad delicacy. The repetition was also very effective. Altogether a beautiful poem.
StarsOverWonderland chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
i really like the repetition of this poem, the way you intermingled the quotations. very nice
elmo44449999 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Ooh it's so PRETTY. I don't even know what else I can say. But it's so, so beautiful; and it's so sweet. It's exactly what all of us want for ourselves-and like its subject, it's very brief :) But it's sad and beautiful at the same time, and I absolutely love it. It's better than cookies. You're amazing, honey. Thank you so much.
Arzachel chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
That was cool. VERY cool. I like your poetry, pixy-dizzy! Very different _! So... I haven't reviewed any of your stories lately... but I will! I've just been very, very lazy. I will soon. Au revoir, le copine!
Marenzi chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Maybe she’ll write about this,With her blue-ink penOn plain, wrinkled she won’ she will remember.

*loves* That was stunning. I simply loved the last five lines - they just ended it perfectly.

This is Kassidy-Starlight, by the way - I've finally begun using my actual name, because I haven't bothered with the others in years. Not another random stalker. *g* I'll pretend it's my birthday present too, since mine's Friday. )