Reviews for Ad Model
Basnirka amaterka chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Very visual with a good point. I would just replace "very" (4th line) with sg. more original (truly?). With respect, b a
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
oh...this is really very good...it's a piece of poetry with a good point behind it...although i'm kind of confused with the point of view...this somehow reflects my poem Flawed Perfection...pls do check it out...

truly yours...
ValkyrieRavenfeather chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Wow. I usually hate poetry that isn't strictly grammatical, but this was written so beautifully that I almost didn't notice the formatting. Your grasp of the English language is truly amazing...I'm glad to have stumbled across this.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
very deep and thoughtprovoking. beautiful striking descriptions, really dazzerling piece. love the question at the end.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Rather good. I wrote something kind of like this but more to do with Hollywood. Great poem.
Meg Spalding chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Awesome, I really love this piece. . so very true! Expressive, emotional. . interesting. luv it! *meg
temblance chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
the imagery in the poem is very strong, and I like the last line in the poem, which puts it all into perspective. It rhymes, too! good job.
TygirSky chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I love how the poem makes you stop and think at the end, it's really good and brings up nice points. i like the poem and the message, great work _ keep writing your wonderful poems! (and stories)*TigerHawk*
colorguardgeek chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
very creative. great job.
ShadowNemesis chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Hmm... quite insightful, a look beyond today's hype of glamourizing and highlighting everything.

-ShadowNemesis
Adrian Parker chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
thanks for reviewing me.I really like your writing style.
Closed for remodeling chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
This poem is great. It reminds me of "Everybody's Fool" by Evanescence.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
O I like this. Gives me an image of a perfect person but not real inside. Nice.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
nicely contemplated!
lackluster chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
made me smile! wow, this has a lot of meaning and deep feelings into it. and i love the way you make it rhyme! love it!