Reviews for then again, i am often mistaken
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
O.O I am in love with you. Or this piece. We'll go with the piece, i think.

"you love me"

That is such a great line. It captures the feel of the poem and...its just brilliant. I love it.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
You are completely brilliant. "But my russian isn't very good". The way you work with words, slide these phrases in.. I'm dragged in and held captive, then left begging for more when it's over. Incredible.
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Wow, new favourite of yours. God, so many lines in this blow. my. mind, they are fantastic and I love everything about it.

I sound fanatic. Perhaps I am. Lines about calla(lilies) and optimism and russian ballet make me fanatic. "smells sweet like solitude" makes me fanatic. Well done.
icarus girl chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
thanks for the review.

i like this, a lot. just.. all of it. i would pick out one specific line and say "i like this" but it's just all of the lines, all of it.

great.
NumblesTheAuthor chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
o i love it...sorta reminds me of e. e. cummings more coherent work (and i too adore e. e. cummings...he's so great!) anywayz very very very nice!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Eccentric and lovely.
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
the "admit it. you love me" created this strong feeling of the longing to get accpeted.

wonderful.
HHHHHHH chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
No, impossible...you couldn't be mistaken...because no one on earth could resist loving you after reading this poem. I think it's the last three-line stanza that makes me feel that way. And green flowers with purple stems, and dismantled tattoo parlors...! Holy crap, I think I just developed an aneurysm. I'm adding, to my short list of Things I Hope For Before I Die, "Receive a poem like this, accompanied by heartfelt emotion."Alright, I need to stop babbling. Once again, I find myself combating an overpowering urge to actually put something on my Favorite Stories list.
wind up car in motion chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
so yeah, the change in your pen name (since i read your work last, at least)i love that song, so kudos to you

now THE POEMlove your discriptions of everything i wish i had that kind of imagery in my poem-writing abilitiesdefinitely amazing
smile persephone chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
The first stanza, even the first line is flawless in every aspect. 'Black celestial beings will protect me and keep me close' you're a genius. 'calla(lilies)' once again-genius.