Reviews for Love has a reason
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18
Omg these stories r amazing ... You should totally take them to a publisher pls finish the stories off ... Finish love has a reason, the one about the pregnant girl and the one about the trip to Berlin ... All of them r amazing and so r the short paragraphs :) :) :)
miranda chapter 5 . 12/24/2006
It is too bad you haven't updated in awhile. I really enjoyed this story so far, well I enjoy all your stories. hopefully there will be an update some time in the future. I don't really know if you'll get this, but if you do maybe it'll inspire you to write more :]. You're a very good writer, I just thought you should know that. Happy holidays.
wrambler chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
overall very good.. the plot is really good but there were a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes that should be fixed
lindserly chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
you've got a good grasp on the situation and people's emotions- the atrguments and such.

hopefully your muse sticks around. i see you've started another story and i'll be sure to check it out.

btw, have you forgotten me again? or moreso my now completed story?
Close Your Eyes and Dream chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
such a sad sad chapter...update soon!
Madcow13 chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
I can understand Nate being emotional and I can also understand his insecurities. Now he can't walk of course he is scared of losing Lynne because he feels there are better people for her... But he does need to sort himself out and lose some of the paranoia. I guess he can't find a way to talk to Lynne about it without being rude. He's using that as a shield and it is hurting people around him...

But of course, you already knew this. ;) I just like to express my thoughts in a review. Great chapter and update this and ITE as soon as possible.
mudonthetires chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
I'm glad a new chapter is finally up, and a good one at that. I'm anxious to know what happens next. Jake is a sweetie, a true friend. Hopefully things will work out between Lynne and Nate...they better! :DGood luck with your muse, I know the feeling, lol.
Close Your Eyes and Dream chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Do you absolutely HAVE to leave it there? Oh my gosh I'm gonna die! Why do you have to leave your story there? Why not the whole story? Just kidding...bout the whole story thing...but not anything else before that...I love this story so much! So update soon! Hopefully your muse does come back to you...
Madcow13 chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
I like the idea. It's orginal and shows a different kind of hardship in love. I like it! Update as soon as you can!
Leo Star Dragon 1 chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
Double ditto!
Leo Star Dragon 1 chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Ditto!
Leo Star Dragon 1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Hello! Ah, girl! Typos aside, what were you worried about! Good story you've got going here! I can practically see the movie in progress! Keep it up!
Close Your Eyes and Dream chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
Sad...great story though! PLEASE continue it son!
teen-angel14 chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
This was really good. When I write stories, it seems like phantasy because nobody's life could ever be that perfect, but yours actually seems like it could happen. Keep it up.
Haley Dufresne chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
Much better chapter. This story is showing true promise. Very emotional, very well written.

"Lynne was shocked to hear his sudden outburst, but it was also a relieve." - "but it was also a relief" or "but she was also relieved."

But as I was saying, good chapter. I loved the scene at the end when they cried together.