Reviews for Dream Sequence Brandyn
Justin A. Rhodes chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
all I can say is WOW!. That was wonderful. You should write a follow-up or maybe even continue it from there.
vampiric-shapeshiftress chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
That was VERY good! Still, I'm kinda confused if this was his dream, or was it actually happening? I think you should write some more, maybe another chapter about him waking up, or maybe write another story with him as the main character. I found it good, though. I liked how you described the monster.

PS- Thanks for reviewing my stories!
EiriYuki153 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
This is a very morbid story. But I like it. Do you have any more to this story or is it just a stand alone? If you don't have anymore written on this story and it IS in fact just a stand alone, you should make it a series. If this is Brendans dream, then you should write about how another character is having a dream as well. Because I would really like to read more of these. They are interesting and captivate my imagination.

:Eiri Yuki:
Jesskah chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Aw Mekka *hugs* It's so sad. Yet... Interesting! MWAHAHAHA rofl ok sorry. You need to stop leaving people in supsense GR its bad *rips out hair* ROFL no more hair cuts for me for a while :P:P:P
Hope Wrather chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Mou, sad, nya! You have depressing dreams, I hope you don't have them often, it would be rather sad and troubling for you, nya!Heh, does the name look familiar! Tis Hope Wrather AKA JD! _ Haha! I found you!