Reviews for Tears Of Pearls
Justin A. Rhodes chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
I really enjoyed this my dear. Its a very unqiue idea. Its blends so many ideas, time periods and theologys. It moves a little fast and it has alot happening in a short span. But it is excellent overall. Im dying to read more.
fuzbrat chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
Interesting, very interesting, i guess i'll have to wait for a few more chapters before this all comes together and makes sense, i can't work it out right now but this is excelent story for sure
EiriYuki153 chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
I like the story-line. You're a good writter. There are a few points in the story that seem rushed, but other than that it's great. I'd really like to learn more about Alexs life, and who are Ebony and Kezza? You should be more descriptive about them. And you were pretty vague when you described Bikku. Keep this in mind when you write more, but don't overdo it. :P

:Eiri Yuki:
Hope Wrather chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
O.O Poor Alex... is his name just Alex or Alexander? Coz I feel like calling him Xander. :P

By the way if you want more reviews login go to Account Settings and uncheck the 'Accept Anonymous Reviews' Box.

Bikku's weird... and kinda creepy. He's not gonna do anything bad to Xander is he? (Heh, who cares if I can't call him that. I can and I will! :P)

Guess what! I sent an e-mail to Gackt! Yay! Course I might not get a reply. Oh and Tom Felton might be coming to Australia! Yay!

I'll give you the link to his site later. Wait, how were you able to update this? Aren't you grounded?

My parents have officially gone insane... I'll tell you at school (if I ever get talked to and not just sat next to so you can lsiten to Gackt :P)

Oh yeah, I've got a poem psoted here you have to read. Jess absolutely loved it, but of course I, being myself, hated it :P

Just clickie on the link to my profile kayz, it'll be there. :)

Oh yeah, isn't what Clinton made Xander have all those very bad posters around his walls kind of like mental abuse (... and wouldn't Xander be put off girl's forever? :P), coz it'll leave some lasting affect in his brain and then the aliens will come to Earth and take over him using him to take over the world with the help of the government and the pink fluffy bunnies and the shiny happy people.

I've gone insane. I have to get off the comp in two minutes, so ja!]

-JD
Jesskah chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
2 words for you Mekka my friend I LOVED IT! ok maybe thats 3. Oh well. Sorry it has tooken me so long to read this and I will read the other one next. And Sorry bout being a depressed little sod today heh. *Pokes Sarz for being a jealouse bum* I know you wont end up reading this for a while. Anyways your a great writer and THE BEST SINGER!anyway time to shut up since I'm talking crep now.

The One And Only JESSKAH!
Hope Wrather chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
Continue, nya! Tis so depressing... I have to read more! _ Lookie at my profile... I wanna know if I should make a story out of what's typed there! *Poke's Mekka on da forehead* Why were you upset yesterday? You made me confused... well more confused than I usually am... but you still made me confused dammit!