Reviews for fading
ForeverBehindTheImpression chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Very very good. Im so feeling like this at the moment. This was one of those, "Ah, Ive found a very relateable poem here. Great work.
lostgirluk chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
hi, firstly i would like to say thank-you for reviewing my poems and for the comliments, u asked if 'hatred' was about me, it is, i dont think i could have wrote that strong a poem if i didnt write it from truth, unfortunatly evrything in the poem it true. i would love it if u would read 'final dance of a girl' and let me know what u think? i love this poem, its very deep your realism of life shows though your writing and i think bluntness is a great thing when it comes to poems. i like your style of writing, keep writing. thanx again. Leia x
Angel-of-Morbidity chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
O that poem send chills down my spine. I so know how the emotion you are trying to express and you do it soo well.*SQEL & gloomp*...sorry suffering from sugar high at the moment. *blush*
no snow chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I like this. Very deep, in my opinion, in a few words.
n i g h t s h u n t e r chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I love this poem, very poignant. Dark and lyrical. You are a very good poet, every poem i write is stringent when it comes to rhyming so it ruins the effect.

P.S Thanks for the review.
JaneDoe a.ka. invisible teen chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
really good, but don't fade away and deprive the world of another good poet!
method acting chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Lked it, not sure i enjoyed the ending as much. But it was great.
Mind Barrier chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Dark and meaningful...Convey's the feeling of today's youth...very nicely done!
roses on a grave chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
went straight to my heart, i'm sure many people feel this way. and it's kinda dark, which i love. very strong. love it!
Relayer chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Yes, i've had the feeling, and you convey it perfectly. Good write