Reviews for who would notice?
ForeverBehindTheImpression chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Wow, wow, wow. I was feeling like this, exactly like this, a very very short time ago. I can understand that feeling that no one does care. This was spooky reading because it was absolutely relatable. Wonderful work.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
a little exaggeration. Intersting though. I like how all the lines are just about the same length, so no one sticks out. This might be needing some punctuation
no snow chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Very deep. It reminds me of what I go through in some days. Beautiful work.
Diane Lynn chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
This one is my favorite so far. I love the rhythm and how it just flows. It is so full of feeling. It touched me, I have felt this way before. One thing to note, in some of you other work there are some misspellings, so I would watch for that. Great work!
Mind Barrier chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Love it, Laus! This poem has meaning to it...I know how you felt when you wrote this...nice job!
roses on a grave chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
i feel this way everyday. this is really good, and well put, simple yet meaning so much. i'm adding you to my favourite authors.
InspirASIAN chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
i like and right 2 the point.2 thumbs up .
celentia-changingacconts chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
this poem is good(a little depressing), but i like the way you started and finished with the same line. keep up the good work!
dragonelemental chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Laus, love the poetry, not as boring as i would have thought, i actually liked it but you got some issues girl!
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
good poem, goes in really deep. well done