Reviews for In Good Time
eldrin chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Loved the dialogue, though some of the filler was less than perfect. Entertaining throughout.
maddy chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
that was a ok story you have to write more though
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I love it. It's intelligent and interesting. '“Twenty-one. You’re thirteen, right?” The corner of my mouth quirked up in the slightest of smirks.' made me smile. Brilliant line. Keep writing, please?
A Boy Flower chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I hate you. Tristan was SO my name. ::shoots you::Anyway, I like Tristan. He made me laugh, countless times... though it could have just been that I'm an , hurry up with chapter two, as now I'm very suspicious on what shall happen next.
Damian E L chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I was thinking about this the other day and decided I really like it. I hope you update soon.
Blutiger Tod chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Good potential. Sorry my sentences are shot. My throat is dry and I'm in need of rest. On that note, I am going to bed. And update soon. Sorry for loading all this useless crap on you. TOODLES!
Unknown Entity chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Oh this is an interesting concept. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Liebe Sasa chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I'm curious. Thanks Tay, now I'm going to be wondering about this all weekend.

The first paragraph is rather awkward, but I like the rest. The personalities of the characters are really well done, without being disgustingly overbearing.

Sasa
ddz008 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Great chapter!I liked the story!Tristan is great, so direct and everything XDI hope he doesn't means any harm to Richard... they'll be cute writing, please!Hope to see the next chapter pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
M L chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
lol. I really like this. It would suck to find out it's a bet. Or maybe not, I don't know. Write more.
StarDust Rocker chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
This is pretty good. I really like. update soon! hmm...i can't think of any cristisicms soi'l just tell you this UPDATE REALLY SOON! ok buh-bye now
Nanshi chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Pretty interesting story so far, can't wait to read more.

Update soon!
Kieran Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I feel so special... reviewing before anyone else... But anyway, this seems interesting enough to read on... so I do hope that you'll continue. I read your bio and it turns out your 21. *sigh* I am younger... oh well... you're hot all the same... *drool* JK. Please continue.