Reviews for In Jerusalem
in theory chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I love the title, the concept's always interested me..Jerusalem's such a historically grieving place, in my mind. As always, the single-word lines produce a kind of breathless impact; almost like a rush. If I've said that before in a review, ignore me, but I do think it applies to most of your work that I've read so far. Your format that you use for the majority of your pieces is so unused, it's refreshing. I think every poet latches onto their own personal style of writing, but it's always good to consider alternatives and new ideas. Experiment. Shalom, Jack.
Scraper chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Cool poem! Very dark and somewhat bitter atmosphere!
q is for quirks chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
wow...that's really good.

btw, thanks for reviewing my poem.
asyousaid chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Wow, this is pretty epic. Just my cup of tea, as well!
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Wow, this is probably the most thought out, well written, beautiful, and absolutely amazing poem I have ever read on this site. You have a great skill with words. Incredible poem, keep writing.
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
another one done beautifully. It really shows what u mean by x
Pricilla Cox chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
This is amazingly powerful.

Before the end, my comment was this: Normally writing takes a situation and makes it prettier. But I think in this case, it shows that the situation was prettier in the writing-and that is in no way an insult. It's just the truth. That is quite some talent.
Shamana chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
First of thanks for reviewing my latest poem :-) Just checked out some of yours...this one I have to say went under my skin.
Ashes.to.Acid chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I take it that you're Christian too? That's awesome. Wonderful poem, very unique as well. Also, thanks for commenting my poem.
Spiral Artist chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Babylon breathes, for the last time. Incredible. You are gifted.
B. amestoy chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
beautyful... me being a jew, i love it, i have muslim friends and we all agree jerusalem should be shared

i loved itBrad
Dyingleo chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Wow, juliet. That poem was beautiful. I love your work.
We believe in you chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
only in flesh. just like everyone dies, so did the son of man...and individually for you...He became like you so you could see...but define death? a human term to cope with the reality of something we will never understand...flesh ceases to "live" only in human eyes, as our spirit dances forever...Juliet close your eyes and use your heart to feel for him...

Now let his spirit live with and around you as you keep travling through Jerusalem
Icthoid Matro Coselos chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Wow... Great poem. Emphaticly awesome. One thing i must add apretaining to the last line... God has to prune something, or the world would be overgrown and hard, wether we like to think it or not. We really can't judge God for his decisions, because if you were in his position, what would you do?

Again... a great poem. Kevin
Kinna chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
You have a wonderful way with words. I liked how you showed more than one side, it made the poem more interesting. The ending was very powerful, and the simple style of the lines was good too. I'm glad to have read your poem. _
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »