Reviews for In Jerusalem
Relayer chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Very vivid, powerful imagery.
schwartzcaster chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I really loved this. The moment where you compared the forehead kiss to your grandfather's was great. It sort of stepped out of the lofty poetic and grounded it at home. Nicely done.
Saint Sade chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I like this a lot. Definitely going on my favorites list.
lyingdreamer chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Very powerful visage of a mixed blessing.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Powerful in expression of lost faith and betrayal. Beautiful with references to the grandfather.
tabiboi chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
*awe**amazement* that was absolutley wonderful and amazing...
cynicaldays chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
you always end your poetry with a very abrupt line that almost contradicts the message you've been coveying the entire time

"i see god but also what he kills""I like that you have an opinion but know that i do not agree""i want to find go but i know that he is not there.""but as always it is just a dream"

You have a very distinguished to write; continue to amaze; continue to bless.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
You are seriously one of the most amazing writers on Fictionpress! This poem is so good! I love it! Keep writing; you have SO much talent!Thank you very much for reviewing me by the way!

Anna
LiKePiNk chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Very nice poem. I like the balance between shorter, choppier lines and the longer lines. This sounds like a very touching and very inspiring poem. Good job, and thanks for your review!

LP
Choke on this chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
strong piece, incredibly written - love the last lines
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
powerful
boy that you loved chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
the moans of men, seep towards you through the grave dust and beckon. towards the world of false ideals, tainted idols and the one true.

good poem.

'aptmyn, aptmyd, aptmyae, batditwwshfh'
Alexander Core chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Beautiful...
Adonia Chesser chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
A tramendously well written poem, it sounded a little bit like "Kingdom of Heaven" But it had a great feeling to it. I noticed that spelt "God" with a lower case "g". You should try to remember to spell it with a Capatalized "G". Anyway, great poem, and don't stop the great work.
Twigstudios1972 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005