Reviews for I Am Reserved
His Only chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Oh wow! This was actually really really good! You have a knack for poetry... something that isn't too common. First off, the style used for this poem was catching- kinda like a story format but yet not really. Secondly I LOVE your repetition "I am reserved and a writer." I like the... can't think of the right word. randomness? not really but whatever... of the two words "reserved and writer". They really have nothing to do with each other but it that line so makes the poem! Thirdly, your descriptions and metaphors really draw in the reader. I love your creative way of writing poetry. Your style is different than anything I have read so far, and I find that I like it. So cookies for you!

Also, I want to say thanks for reviewing my latest poem about my cousin. Yeah, I agree with you... it is kinda sappy. It's not really what I wanted, but then again I am not good at expressing my thoughts in poetry. I prefer to write (stories and such). And I am not offended at all. I really like it when my reviewers are truthful with me and tell me what they REALLY think of it. So yeah, thanks a bunches. I'm flattered that you like my hair. Its what I value most about me, closely followed by my feet. I read that you love your feet too! YAY GO FEET LOVERS! Everybody tells me I have cinderelle feet cuz they're so small (I can fit in little kid shoes still) and I am always buying the coolest prettiest shoes ever! And yes, I know what you mean about the dresses. NOBODY wears them anymore... well except for me and my sisters and the other women in my church. But really, when people say they wear dresses all the time, I think of Omish (I dont know if thats how you spell it) people. Not that theres anything wrong with being Omish... its just... I'm not. I'm not really "old fasioned" I am just a normal tean, believe it or not. Actually, I used to be a really bad girl in school *blush* Ok, I'm sorry i didn't mean to start babbling at you. Well, anywayss, I didn't mean to write a novel as some people say... keep up the great work. I think I'll go and read another of your poems...
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
if i wrote one of these, it would sound very anarchist and homicidal and insane. brenna thinks i'm a poser cuz i told her i think i'm anarchist. cuz i just don't think any government is gonna work. she was all "next thing i know you'll go goth" and i told her how i'm considering it but not really, just my own individual style and she said that i'll be some weird person who thinks its my own style but really looks really stupid and depressed or whatever. i think she's on pot.
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
i feel alone though i'm surrounded by people way too much than is probably healthy for my brain. yeah, you're definetly not as quiet before, lol.
rope dancer chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
' I hear the sound of the crickets chirping and a sleepy cat's steady breathing.' this is beautiful. the whole piece is lovely. yes. you should write an update, but you should also treasure where you've been!